Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Barnsley - Official Matchday Thread

6 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

When Carlos used to chop and change everyone criticised him for it. Now he picks a more or less consistent best 11 people still complain. 

Well when we've lost 4 in 5 and playing poorly (I think we've been poor for a year now btw), it's not surprise fans aren't happy when he's sticking with the same players, system and rigid formation lacking pace 

Guest BULGARIA
10 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

When Carlos used to chop and change everyone criticised him for it. Now he picks a more or less consistent best 11 people still complain. 

Thats because we have lost 4 from 5. Why does he keep picking the same line up bar the odd 1 or 2.

What does this say to the rest of the squad?

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Well when we've lost 4 in 5 and playing poorly (I think we've been poor for a year now btw), it's not surprise fans aren't happy when he's sticking with the same players, system and rigid formation lacking pace 

Or in other words you are damned if you do damned if you don't. Do you know how all those teams that do well with a consistent 11 reached that point? It's by not dropping players when they have a poor game. Not saying I support that approach because I don't. But people can't have it both ways.