Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Snoots does it again - fine quality analysis and yet another tonic for the troops, though nothing could match the brilliance of the V Leeds OMDT, in my humble opinion.

Though I'm always an optimist, I hate games like this. We all know.....

Joy of work now, as well:rolleyes:

Happy Saturday, everybody!!:biggrin:

Guest Copthorneowl

Thanks for the OMDT Snooty, as for your reading of the cards mate agree with the outcome but don't think they'll score, think Hunt will stay in if he's fit, agree Carlos is still king (I didn't lose faith in him) and be amazed if Loovens comes straight back in not really Carlos's way to do that ...I think....if we can't 'beat Bolton with Van Acken we have bigger problems than I thought we had.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Brilliant OP as always Lord. Have to get 3 points today, anything less against a team that haven't won a league game all season and haven't scored in 8 games would be a very poor result. I'm going for 1v3, Hooper with 2 and Rhodes with a late 3rd. Come on CC get the players fired up from the very first kick and send the players out to attack!!!!!! 

Guys just bought my first smart tv but ifollow doesn't show the videos so I presume not live streaming either. I've obviously logged in and I have played utube clips on it as a test but it just goes black screen and doesn't load or show a loading sign. Is there something I need to download ? I don't really want to hook the laptop up to it unless I have to tonight ? Any tips please and I will love you all forever

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Scary thing is if you added long term injuries Boyd and Forestieri so we had this.

Wildsmith 

Palmer Vernancio Loovens Pudil

Matias  Hutchinson   Abdi   Boyd

Forestieri   Rhodes

Most teams in this division would die for that side...

Even more scary is the fact that half of these played in cup match against Bolton and we lost after going 3-0 down.