Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Guys just bought my first smart tv but ifollow doesn't show the videos so I presume not live streaming either. I've obviously logged in and I have played utube clips on it as a test but it just goes black screen and doesn't load or show a loading sign. Is there something I need to download ? I don't really want to hook the laptop up to it unless I have to tonight ? Any tips please and I will love you all forever

Come on guys somebody help this fella out, as for me I'm not tech literate so cant help.

With an almost fully fit squad Carlos really does have a wealth of riches at his disposal doesn't he...a win is required today!

Westwood

Lees                   Van Aken

Hunt                                                             Reach

Hutch

Wallace                     Bannan

Lee

Hooper             Fletch

Great OTMDT. Bolton will score and this is a serious banana skin for us. We must go out with the positive attitude that we did s against Leeds. 

For the betting fraternity amongst us, we are the perfect coupon buster this weekend. Lump on Madine. Bound to score.

Swfc ending bad teams runs since 1867.lol

• Haha 1

I'd love it to be a convincing 3-0 professional performance against a team destined for a swift return to league 1. However, this is Wednesday so I'd take a tense 1-0 with us hanging on at the end.

Which Wednesday will turn up? Some may say there is another team playing but their record this season almost disqualifies this argument/excuse - let's face it Bolton are tosh.

It's one of those days today where Wednesday shoot themselves in foot (again). With Bolton after their first win, it's bound to come today. But, we haven't won there in our past 4 meetings so we are due one. 

Who knows with this Wednesday side, it's so un-predictable. No excuses IMO for the win. Just need the same level intensity as what we had at Leeds. Down to Carlos to prepare the boys!

Wildsmith

Hunt (Palmer if not fit)

Lees

Loovens

Reach

Bannan

Lee

Jones - Joost would do a better 

Wallace

Rhodes

Hooper

Big part of the season this and it starts today. UTO

9 hours ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Thanks M'Lud for the OMDT.  I'll be there tomorrow.  Can't wait now.  We have to win.  We're going to win.  Now it's back down to business.  I went to the Bolton cup match this season and have rarely felt lower than when we were 3-0 down that night.  God help us, please let's not have that again.  This division is pretty crazy as shown by Birmingham beating Cardiff tonight with Maghoma reportedly making a significant contribution (who I was not sad to leave Hillsborough because he always passed sideways so often).  But let's not have any shocks this time.  Wednesday must win.  And it's my Birthday so please can I have a gift from the team.  WAWAW.  COME ON WEDNESSDAY!!

Many happy returns

... starting with your journey home from Bolton  :biggrin:

@The Coorong Owl Dunno if it's linked to your issue, but I do know iFollow doesn't work on Firefox for me - I don't use the dedicated app, I stream it in the browser - so I have to blow the cobwebs off Internet Explorer or Safari to use it. Have you tried downloading the iFollow app to your TV, as opposed to watching it in the telly's native browser? (Or vice versa if that's what you'd already done?)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

@The Coorong Owl Dunno if it's linked to your issue, but I do know iFollow doesn't work on Firefox for me - I don't use the dedicated app, I stream it in the browser - so I have to blow the cobwebs off Internet Explorer or Safari to use it. Have you tried downloading the iFollow app to your TV, as opposed to watching it in the telly's native browser? (Or vice versa if that's what you'd already done?)

Yeah ive tryed that can't find it. Will try again. I dunno if i can download to the tv yet. It's the latest version but I dunno if it has a hard drive. I don't understand why I can watch utube but not ifollow videos.... driving me crazy ! Thanks for taking the time to help mate 

Excellent OMDT Sire, much appreciated.

I always worry when we've had an international break, for some reason the first game back we seen to be laclustre (or is that just in my head?)

Here's hoping i'm wrong and we replicate the L**ds performance - and scoreline.

Hoops will score again and I predict a headed goal from Van Aken from a Wallace corner to make it 0-2.

UTO

If Loovens is fully fit then it'd probably worth considering him for Aken. Lees and Loovens' partnership has proven to be better than Lees and Aken together.

But I haven't been watching them train for the past 2 weeks so I will trust Carlos to decide 

46 minutes ago, zico.b said:

@The Coorong Owl

I'm no techy, but have read one or two things on here. Unless somebody can specifically answer your question.

Thanks for trying. I'm still finding it difficult to do. At least i have the backup plan of the laptop to the tv. Would be so much better straight from the smart tv though. Plays utube stuff. Plays anything just not ifollow the selfish P and Q 

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Think Carlos will continue with Lees and Van Aken at CB. Hunt hopefully back in at RB despite Palmer’s solid performance against Leeds. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him put Hutch in for this one to get him up to speed although I don’t think it’s necessary.

3-0 to regain confidence today. Hooper, Bannan and Rhodes. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY