Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Good work Snoots.

Just because we beat L**ds, doesn't mean the pressure is off....

Only Cardiff and Wolves have a promotion average of 2 points per game - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Brighton had almost won it already by this time last year.

No one are really that convincing or clear contenders - perhaps we have got away with that 3 game winless run?

We now need to be despatching these teams by some margin if we are to give ourselves a chance.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

4 hours ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Guys just bought my first smart tv but ifollow doesn't show the videos so I presume not live streaming either. I've obviously logged in and I have played utube clips on it as a test but it just goes black screen and doesn't load or show a loading sign. Is there something I need to download ? I don't really want to hook the laptop up to it unless I have to tonight ? Any tips please and I will love you all forever

iFollow plays through my Sony Smart TV through the web browser app, but to be honest it isn't great. Plugging my laptop in and watching it on the TV through that has been pretty much faultless. Not ideal but I have had very few issues this season. 

Excellent MDT Pauli, best one yet. Haven’t read it yet though, will read it later when I can be arsed.

Lovely day to invade the suburb of Greater Manchester and I’m sure it’s going to be very proffffererereritible. We’re going to show our slinky-hipped, sexy football today and apply style and panache to our destructive football. It’s going to be like ballroom dancing, as we twist and turn towards goal, then Dulux it (apply a first class finish). Mama, We’re All Krazee Now.

Bolton Still Wondering 0 Sheffield “Every Day Is” Wednesday 25 (Hooper 10, Fletcher 10, Lee 2, Van Aken 2, Nuhiu).

Onwards and upwards. The unstoppable train has left the station. Toot toot!

Oh yeah, and have a great day Matchday Gang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

iFollow plays through my Sony Smart TV through the web browser app, but to be honest it isn't great. Plugging my laptop in and watching it on the TV through that has been pretty much faultless. Not ideal but I have had very few issues this season. 

Thanks for the info Orlando, sounds like I'll be finding a spot for the laptop next to the tv permantly then.

promissory note:-

I invite all our Wednesday hordes to join with me when I say. I NevtheLodgemoorOwl do solemnly swear and attest that in the event of us not dishing out the thrashing  many of us decree that....

• There will be no tears.
  • No spitting of dummies.
  • No calling for the managers head.
  • No kicking of pets.
  • No violence expressed to partners.
  • No hunger strikes.
  • Furthermore, we collectively resolve to cease being a full weight Mardy Arses which only beckons full on Blunt P ripping that only serves to intensify an alarming situation.

If this sorry event does come to pass, which lets be fair we have just one chance of winning and two chances of failing to do so, the pain will pass by Tuesday. I Promise lol

• Like 1

Hoping we put Bolton to the sword today after the fantastic performance against Leeds last time out. Just hope the Int. break didn't mess our rhythm up too much and we can overcome our inability to beat poor teams.

Hooper to keep scoring, also feel Rhodes might pop up for one provided he gets more than 15 minutes. Would love him to start firing.

0-2 (Hooper, Rhodes)

Up the OWLS!!!

Top OMDT as always your Lordship.

Always knew I foooking hate international breaks, but this one seems to have been particularly frustrating. 

Literally all I want to see is us go out and try and take control of the game from the off. If we do that, more often than not and especially against a team like Bolton, the result will then look after itself...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I might be staying the obvious but can you download the "Wednesday club website"?

There is then a link from the swfc pages to ifollow then the "match" link. 

The link doesn't normally start for us UK commentary contributors till 5 minutes before ko. 

Hope this helps and we get a win .

Havent tryed through the club site yet. Will try for next game. need a nap before kick off. I can't do the all night benders anymore

I really hope we win.

But I just feel CC will have been cagey with the players all week. Constantly over-emphasising how Bolton will be madly up for this and that we must be so very reserved in our build-up as a result. 

I want him him to come out to the media stating that we’re going to win the game. Not telling us all about how difficult the game’s going to be. 

53 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

promissory note:-

I invite all our Wednesday hordes to join with me when I say. I NevtheLodgemoorOwl do solemnly swear and attest that in the event of us not dishing out the thrashing  many of us decree that....

• There will be no tears.
  • No spitting of dummies.
  • No calling for the managers head.
  • No kicking of pets.
  • No violence expressed to partners.
  • No hunger strikes.
  • Furthermore, we collectively resolve to cease being a full weight Mardy Arses which only beckons full on Blunt P ripping that only serves to intensify an alarming situation.

If this sorry event does come to pass, which lets be fair we have just one chance of winning and two chances of failing to do so, the pain will pass by Tuesday. I Promise lol

You had to put the mockers on it didn’t you? Up to this point, we were going to win 25-0. lol

• Haha 1