Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Exactly some posts would make you think we're playing Barcelona ffs. We need Loovens ...give me a break.

Nobody is comparing Bolton to Barcelona, nor are they saying we need Loovens.

Just saying Loovens is a more physical defender, Van Aken is great on the ball, Loovens is great in the air.

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Any news on what is going on with Westwood?

Not on the bench so think you can take it for granted that still not 100% fit.  Sure I read he had cracked a rib but maybe not. 

Best goalkeeper in the league imo so personally he would come straight back in however Loovens, Hutch, plus anyone else will have to wait for somebody to have a howler or get injured to win their place back ....helps team spirit methinks.

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Hoping for 3 pts today . These are bottom of the table for a reason. We need to be beating the bottom feeders 

I wouldn't worry about that, we'll inevitably make it difficult. But yes, three points are a must.

Guest Copthorneowl
6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Get what your saying. But had we been away to Villa and not Bolton he would not have kept the same team.

We will never know mate but I think he would, I suspect Loovens will only come back in if Van has bad day I don't think that a change will be based on particular teams because Van Acken still has strengths that Loovens doesn't but we will no doubt see.

Guest Copthorneowl
10 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Nobody is comparing Bolton to Barcelona, nor are they saying we need Loovens.

Just saying Loovens is a more physical defender, Van Aken is great on the ball, Loovens is great in the air.

Fair response mate.

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

We will never know mate but I think he would, I suspect Loovens will only come back in if Van has bad day I don't think that a change will be based on particular teams because Van Acken still has strengths that Loovens doesn't but we will no doubt see.

Carlos always picks a team to suit an opponent. Today he feels the way we always set up at home is perfect for away at Bolton and he should be right.

But don't think that this is the side he is always going to play now till someone has a howler as that is not what on evidence so far Carlos has ever done in the past especially against more difficult opponents.

Edited by pazowl55