Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Not obvious really considering virtually every other away game. He has dropped Wallace and played Reach on the left wing.

Also Loovens isn't in the squad so won't be fit. 

May have been Carlos's only change if he had been.

Sorry but to me it was 100% obvious and I said so before hand in other thread.

Loovens wouldn't have come straight back in imo, forget other away games they're not relevant we beat Leeds 3-0 should have Been 7-1.

Wallace was never going to be dropped after Leeds.

The performance made picking the team easy. Personally of all those injured the only one coming straight back if everyone's fit should be Westwood who has nothing to prove and been the most consistent goalie in the league but that argument is for another day.

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, royalowlisback said:

I think it was Loovens was considered 100% fit he would have started. He his the best header of a ball in our defence - Bolton will lump it to Madine all day long, Van Aken could have a tough afternoon.

Sorry don't agree he can't move forward with the ball or pass it forward - been a great CH but no legs anymore yes good header but he's too slow and deliberate and while I agree with many that Van Acken doesn't tackle as well if we can't use his strengths against the worst team in the division we are really in trouble.

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, Watson said:

Please tell me we aren't worried about Madine.

He's already looking for Aker back pocket.

Exactly some posts would make you think we're playing Barcelona ffs. We need Loovens ...give me a break.

16 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Sorry but to me it was 100% obvious and I said so before hand in other thread.

Loovens wouldn't have come straight back in imo, forget other away games they're not relevant we beat Leeds 3-0 should have Been 7-1.

Wallace was never going to be dropped after Leeds.

The performance made picking the team easy. Personally of all those injured the only one coming straight back if everyone's fit should be Westwood who has nothing to prove and been the most consistent goalie in the league but that argument is for another day.

Get what your saying. But had we been away to Villa and not Bolton he would not have kept the same team.