Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Of course it is Ricky you've sat there for a fortnight loading up your barrels waiting for a poor result ! 

I haven't actually. I haven't once called for Carlos to go. Not once - but losing to Birmingham, Bolton and caving in against United isn't anywhere near good enough. It's not as if we're playing well and giving it a go. 

Why thefuck do people think if you're critical about anything to do with the club you want them to lose? Why the fuckwould I have spent thousands of pounds following Wednesday over the years and then want them to lose? 

I have a sceptical view of the man at the top but that partly comes from past experiences. But if you think everything's fine then I'm happy for you. Enjoy your football. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I haven't actually. I haven't once called for Carlos to go. Not once - but losing to Birmingham, Bolton and caving in against United isn't anywhere near good enough. It's not as if we're playing well and giving it a go. 

Why thefuck do people think if you're critical about anything to do with the club you want them to lose? Why the fuckwould I have spent thousands of pounds following Wednesday over the years and then want them to lose? 

I have a sceptical view of the man at the top but that partly comes from past experiences. But if you think everything's fine then I'm happy for you. Enjoy your football. 

Roll on next week when we all hope for a better result with Carlos at the helm lol 

I've been one of the fan's who have given Carlos the benefit of the doubt.... and ever now and again I see a glimmer of hope and think yes the season is going to kick on from now. I've always said he deserves till Christmas at least to see what he can do. But if by lying if I said I'm slowly losing patience.. today we should have had enough quality to win a team who have yet until today won a game. Disappointed, these are the games we should be winning.

Carlos has to go - or be pushed - and NOW!  Losing points to poor teams is becoming a constant in the Carlos "reign".  Absolutely unacceptable.

The clappers like Nev can carry on accepting this if they want to - but I'm certainly not happy.  The squad is better than the results and the only explanation is the Head Coach is not getting enough from them.