Carlos - "I will be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted"

£20.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday's pre match press conference turned into a bit of a fiery one but the Owls boss was in defiant and confident mood.

"I wil be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted" he promised

Although he did then go on to say "I am not weak. I am strong. Like the £20 note" referring to when he took out a twenty pound note in front of Andy Giddings and screwed it up repeatedly asking if it was still worth £20

A very spirited and passionate press conference this one. If this transfers onto the players then I have a feeling we're about to go on a winning spree and automatic promotion

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

£20.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday's pre match press conference turned into a bit of a fiery one but the Owls boss was in defiant and confident mood.

Although he did then go on to say "I am not weak. I am strong. Like the £20 note" referring to when he took out a twenty pound note in front of Andy Giddings and screwed it up repeatedly asking if it was still worth £20

A very spirited and passionate press conference this one. If this transfers onto the players then I have a feeling we're about to go on a winning spree and automatic promotion

Carlos can wrap us round his little finger, he's got balls of sheffield steel

Well, that's that then, stall well and truly set out now. This has effectively made it a binary situation - hopefully we can all stop speculating now and try to bellow the lads to victory. Fail, and we all fail this year - CC, players, fans.

In it together for the last big push of this era?

i know I am.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

£20.jpg

He's on a hiding to nothing, if DC gives him the dreaded vote of confidence, he will might as well book his flight back home. Lee Bullen's hand of friendship is notable by it's absence, a good percentage of the supporters want to see the back of him, it's a bloody lonely place for him at the moment. I reckon that Matt Busby's advice to Alex Furguson regarding never reading the papers would be good if there wasn't a virtual plethora of other media driven methods of attacking folk.

Keep your chin up Carlos.