Carlos - "I will be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted"

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Fire in the belly.

Will go one of two ways. It'll galvanise the squad,  create a siege mentality and they'll go out to show the rods to the world. 

Or the tension will transfer to the players and we'll fold.

Let's hope it's the former.

Hopefully pal, tomorrow's game shoild show us how much the players are behind Carlos.

Team selection could be very interesting, will he as i think not change very much and give the players who massively under performed on Sunday the chance to redeem themselves or will he shake it up?

Either way the players response will be very interesting.

I don't think he's got much to lose by saying this as most think he's in the last chance saloon. It'll either work or it won't. Come the end of the season he stays depending on whether we go up or not, I think that's always been the case TBH.

14 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

He's on a hiding to nothing, if DC gives him the dreaded vote of confidence, he will might as well book his flight back home. Lee Bullen's hand of friendship is notable by it's absence, a good percentage of the supporters want to see the back of him, it's a bloody lonely place for him at the moment. I reckon that Matt Busby's advice to Alex Furguson regarding never reading the papers would be good if there wasn't a virtual plethora of other media driven methods of attacking folk.

Keep your chin up Carlos.

Lee Bullen needs to put his hands up because he's a big part of what happened on Sunday...and don't tell me he didn't get what the derby was about...he should go before Carlos

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I don't think he's got much to lose by saying this as most think he's in the last chance saloon. It'll either work or it won't. Come the end of the season he stays depending on whether we go up or not, I think that's always been the case TBH.

Nail on head. He knows his days are numbered and has nothing to lose.

Well done to all the enlightened fans calling for change. We have forced him to grow a pair finally.

7 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Yes comes across to me as the last throw of the dice.

Got feeling we will beat Birmingham now but needs to last a lot longer then 1 game for fans (including mine) dissatisfaction to go away.

When the Manager/Head Coach starts acting like this it's probably time to find another one.

Fighting talk might resonate with the die hard fan but the young modern day player earning seriously good money will see it purely as an old man having a rant.

Will it get the desired effect? Personally I'm not optimistic.