Carlos - "I will be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted"

The players have the ability no doubt.

The coaching team obviously can't tell their arse from their elbows in terms of getting the best out of them.

Another play off failure is likely if we do manage to make the top six, which is a far worse scenario than actually missing out.

At least we'd then have a full summer knowing exactly what league we were in and what players we can go for. The same for the management team, that's if the current ones are still there.

2 hours ago, CLswfc said:

No I prefer stupid just the like man. The last time we heard a load of tosh was from a manager bragging about his coaching badges. 

Youve nailed your flag and sticking to it.

The head coach of SWFC has given a passionate speech (which is what folk wanted when The Stir was saying it was all silence) he says summat and you still moan......

STOP BLOODY MOANING YOU SET IF MOANING ARSES. WE KNOW YOU DONT WANT CARLOS. BUT TOUGH T!TTY, HE'S STAYING

..and back in the real world.  Don't see anything changing much, if anything he will become even more stubborn.

Why couldn't he have showed/instilled this passion into the players before Sunday?  All this nonsense would have been avoided.

He has had everything a manager could ever want here - he has only himself to blame.

We wont go up under CC.

Time and talent is going to waste here - aggravating beyond belief 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Guest Copthorneowl

That's just the aggressive reaction we want and now the players (who were more responsible for the shambles than CC) need to mirror this aggression start earning there high incomes and give us the passion we give them.

We all want the same thing although sometimes I read negative post that make me bloody wonder so it's our job to get behind everybody at the club until somebody decides it's changing, and one things for sure DC ain't going to be ruled by the mob he isn't stupid.

Come in Wednesday get feckin stuck in.

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Basically he is saying our players are all worth 20 quid and even though United chewed us up and spat us out.

They are still the same 20 quid players.

Forgot to add something to this.

lol

There you go.

Getting negged to death.:laugh:

1 hour ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

..and back in the real world.  Don't see anything changing much, if anything he will become even more stubborn.

Why couldn't he have showed/instilled this passion into the players before Sunday?  All this nonsense would have been avoided.

He has had everything a manager could ever want here - he has only himself to blame.

We wont go up under CC.

Time and talent is going to waste here - aggravating beyond belief 

Thank God I'm not the only one who bought into that garbage speech. He has spunked millions, what many other managers in the football league could only dream of, and has shown nothing to suggest this club is progressing.

The sooner he leaves the better for Sheffield Wednesday.

Watched the conference before and have never seen Carlos like that, just a shame he didn't show that side to him on Sunday

I still don't think we'll get promoted under him. He sets us up not to lose instead of going all out for the win

With the likes of Hooper/Rhodes/Fletcher we should be putting teams to bed but it just isn't happening

He clearly isn't going anywhere so no choice but to get behind him and support him even if I don't think he has it in him to get us promoted

4 hours ago, full fathom five said:

Damned if he does.....

Just another fix for the 'so-and-so out' junkies.

4 hours ago, striker said:

Not a chance, not inconceivable DC will retain CC until the end of the season but not a flipping chance he will get us promoted in a million years. 

There's plenty to justifiably criticise at the moment (and I've done my share) but statements like this just come across as nothing but a lip-quivering tantrum. In both seasons so far he's had us right at the door of the Premier League. With a bit of luck we could easily have finished the job. Sadly we just meekly rang the broken doorbell once and walked away rather than trying to kick it down.

18 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Thank God I'm not the only one who bought into that garbage speech. He has spunked millions, what many other managers in the football league could only dream of, and has shown nothing to suggest this club is progressing.

Bang on

Its his Kevin's keegan moment - the only thing missing was the headphones quivering.

Its only going to go one way and all we can do is watch from the sidelines

18 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Which would mean we'd failed. Do you want him gone that much that you'd want your club to fail just so you get rid of him? 

Oh thank God for that! I was starting to think we wouldn't be going up due to our performances against Preston, Bolton and another team.

Hearing that we are actually really going ip early in the season is great, no more fretting through games.

Big relief to us all I reckon.

• Haha 2