Carlos - "I will be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted"

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Oh great hollow words at a press conference.

It won't changed the fact we let the pigs embarrass us on Sunday.

What did you expect him to say...yeah we're bobbar, the players are bobbar, the club is bobbar...and don't mention those bedwetters on owlstalk lol 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, marshy said:

Simply didn't need to say it. You can believe something without putting it out there. Foolish statement, and heaps even more pressure.

Which could be his intention.

Maybe he's trying something different which is all the moaners on here have been going on about...

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Fair point, however, not much evidence of that so far, and the season began a fair few games ago.

He should have been screwing twenty quid notes up from the off.

Before Sunday we had made our best start to a season since he got here

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Before Sunday we had made our best start to a season since he got here

And as we all know, it means nothing if you still fail in your objective. 

No- before anyone says it - we haven't failed, yet, we still aren't a quarter through the season. 

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

And as we all know, it means nothing if you still fail in your objective. 

No- before anyone says it - we haven't failed, yet, we still aren't a quarter through the season. 

And at this point in September in the seasons since Carlos has been here people on here have been saying Carlos would not be here long and we wouldn't make the play offs and we are doomed...how did that go lol 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

£20.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday's pre match press conference turned into a bit of a fiery one but the Owls boss was in defiant and confident mood.

"I wil be here at the end of the season and we will be promoted" he promised

Although he did then go to say "I am not weak. I am strong. Like the £20 note" referring to when he took out a twenty pound note in front of Andy Giddings and screwed it up repeatedly asking if it was still worth £20

A very spirited and passionate press conference this one. If this transfers onto the players then I have a feeling we're about to go on a winning spree and automatic promotion

So a screwed up twenty pound note is the answer. My god, what is this getting to. Its bad enough having 11 players on the pitch against the sty and not one ounce of steel , grit or determination shown and you think a screwed up twenty pound note is going to change things. Do you go to the same butcher as the Owls head coach.