Chris Waddle thinks Owls fans might get fed up with Carlos

Love Waddle but I'm a bit disappointed with him saying this to be honest, assuming that he has (sorry, not seen the actual video of it). I personally think Carlos should have gone after the Huddersfield play off failure but considering the circumstances and event I really think Chris should have avoided expressing this opinion. There's a time and place; this wasn't it.

7 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Love Waddle but I'm a bit disappointed with him saying this to be honest, assuming that he has (sorry, not seen the actual video of it). I personally think Carlos should have gone after the Huddersfield play off failure but considering the circumstances and event I really think Chris should have avoided expressing this opinion. There's a time and place; this wasn't it.

Waddle can say whatever, whenever.  Absolute legend, full stop.

He's earned the right to say something that's evident to most everyone anyway.

9 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Why, he's only saying what most of us already know.

Many already are. He should never have been given another contract. He seems to relish is breaking players spirits. 

In his first season, Wednesday played beautifully attacking football. I remember in the match against Cardiff at Hillsborough when Both teams had to win. Wednesday were magnificent that day. They played the best football I've seen them play since Big Ron left.

And them at Wenbley against Hull, the manager bottled it, as he did against Stoke in the Qf of league cup. For some reason Wednesday went into a shell and were completely outplayed. His use of subs was atrocious.

The Hull match signalled a massive change in style. They went from playing open fast attacking football into one of the slowest most boring teams in the league. Their performances against Huddersfield in the play offs were shocking. They didn't have a shot on target in two hours. Their first and only shot came in extra time.

This season Wednesday have carried in with the same suicide inducing style of football. Burton played Wednesday off the Park and should have easily won. Wednesday had one shot on target all match

the manager has ruined players. He signs players and won't play them. He plays them out of position. When interview he babbles endlessly just so the reporter can't ask questions. In the unlikely even of been asked a straight question he won't answer. Why? What's he afraid of? Young Hirst will be leaving because of the managers attitude towards him. He could have got 15m for Forestieri, 7m for Rhodes and 4m for Bannen. That money could have bought in young attacking players. When you have players like Wallace whacking the ball in without knowing where it's going then how can Wednesday score. The list of problems with the team is endless. And its all of the managers making. 

I sincerely want him to prove me wrong.

Unless Wednesday change their style of play and get some pace then they can't go up.