Chris Waddle thinks Owls fans might get fed up with Carlos

We can never say enough good things about Waddle's contribution on the pitch - legendary status on merit, but I don't remember his contribution in management. I'm not sure his comment has really helped considering the importance of the games this month, knowing how much of a following he still has here.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

We can never say enough good things about Waddle's contribution on the pitch - legendary status on merit, but I don't remember his contribution in management. I'm not sure his comment has really helped considering the importance of the games this month, knowing how much of a following he still has here.

You don't need to be a manager to see we don't get enough crosses in to the top scorer this division has ever seen. 

Waddle is / was the best player I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt, he is one of our TRUE legends, not only that he goes to games and mixes it in with our fans home and away.

The guy is speaking as he see's it, much like many of our fans, it's just that some of our fans will tollerate anything in the belief they are backing the club, fair play to them for that but if your house is on fire you either stand your ground pi$$ing on the fire and getting your nuts burnt or you get the feck out and call in those that can help!

Waddle has a point and it was well made..

5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Waddle is / was the best player I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt, he is one of our TRUE legends, not only that he goes to games and mixes it in with our fans home and away.

The guy is speaking as he see's it, much like many of our fans, it's just that some of our fans will tollerate anything in the belief they are backing the club, fair play to them for that but if your house is on fire you either stand your ground pi$$ing on the fire and getting your nuts burnt or you get the feck out and call in those that can help!

Waddle has a point and it was well made..

Absolutely spot on fella, post of the day.