Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United

Going!

Im a member and I normally go at the back of the kop. Fancy going in North Stand with the boys for this one - get some finger pointing going on!

We should beat these! Ye, we have got our recruitment wrong and we haven't improved since Wembley, but we are miles better than this lot! They've had a good start but they will falter. I've no doubt about it!

Fancy a 2-0 win minimum. In the unlikely event that we get beat, there will be hell on!

I'll be there (STH) and so will my son

they are a pub league team so will settle for 4-0 and reminisce with a melody of Boxing Day songs.

i want Carlos to stay so hope Bullen explains the significance of the fixtureto both Carlos and all the players pre-match. ( as in this is bigger than 40 big bears and a dozen sharks) A defeat might well be a tipping point 

I'll be there. 

As a season ticket holder, price has nothing to do with me, but I find it hilarious how much they're crying about it. 

I think they'll win it. I don't think Carlos can get us as motivated for a derby as Wilder will. 

I can't see Carlos getting fired, regardless of the result. 

2 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

I'll be there. 

As a season ticket holder, price has nothing to do with me, but I find it hilarious how much they're crying about it. 

I think they'll win it. I don't think Carlos can get us as motivated for a derby as Wilder will. 

I can't see Carlos getting fired, regardless of the result. 

True he couldn't get us motivated for a play off final and a play off semi final, god help us:ph34r:

United are a team of poor individuals. How many other Championship clubs were in for their signings? I think they beat off Millwall for one of them, but basically nobody. So it's all about management, a fact that even the most ardent Carvalhistas on this site cannot escape.

A lot of it will depend on what happens between now and then, but losing to a team of players like that on our own pitch would be difficult for any manager to survive I would think.