Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United

article-1267013-093003A6000005DC-645_468x286.jpg

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs SHEFFIELD UNITED

The big derby match is almost upon us.

Let's start the ball rolling then

Firstly who's going? What do you think of the ticket pricing for this one?

Also how do you think we are going to do? 

Sheffield+Wednesday+v+Sheffield+United+m2xSLuhgDrJl.jpg

Can Carlos survive as manager if we lose this one?

So many questions so little time to answer them so hurry hurry hurry 

Owlstalk Shop

Going. 

As someone has said tickets proces prices are what they are we can't change them. Mr C has said if people can't afford it they shouldn't go and he's right. 

Unfortunatly I think we will struggle. The only glimmer of hope for me is that derbys can go either way so we have a shout in that sense. 

Never wanted to be so wrong. But I'm not confident. 

As a STH, I'll be there. Prices don't matter to me - expensive but expected. If fans really want to go, they'll pay the money.

How am I feeling? Dreading it, not because of how both teams are playing but because it's the Steel City Derby. Everyone knows what it means to the fans.

Form goes out of the window, it's about who wants it more. They'll be up for it no doubt. We may have the better players on paper but our style of play lacks tempo. The way Carlos gets us to play at home inspires me with little confidence. I really can't see us winning. My gut says we'll lose. Really want to be proved wrong.

If results haven't improved and we lose this, Carlos has to go. Simple as that. I want him gone now but I think fans' opinions will turn.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

As a STH, I'll be there. Prices don't matter to me - expensive but expected. If fans really want to go, they'll pay the money.

How am I feeling? Dreading it, not because of how both teams are playing but because it's the Steel City Derby. Everyone knows what it means to the fans.

Form goes out of the window, it's about who wants it more. They'll be up for it no doubt. We may have the better players on paper but our style of play lacks tempo. The way Carlos gets us to play at home inspires me with little confidence. I really can't see us winning. My gut says we'll lose. Really want to be proved wrong.

If results haven't improved and we lose this, Carlos has to go. Simple as that. I want him gone now but I think fans' opinions will turn.

Pretty much exactly this. Pricing is appalling and I don't blame pigs for squealing, however they seem to forget we have this on a fortnightly basis.