TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

Just now, SiJ said:

Flip me. 

I'm pretty certain we'd have offloaded Nuhiu and Joao if there were offers. We can't force clubs to take them. 

As for Winnall and his "pashun". Pull the other one. 

If he was that passionate he'd have stayed and fought for his place. He clearly wanted to move and we've allowed him to. 

Did he? He was desperate to join us in January and has been dropped every time he's scored for us pretty much. He might have just thought that it wasn't worth being 5th choice anymore. 

1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Chris Kamara just opened his mouth and some random noises just came out.

Classic ... he's just said that Arsenal fans are the most patient ones out there .... ha ha F00k me, get your head out of the premier leagues ass you bell end 

Unless something else has been done but not announced I'm totally underwhelmed with our business this summer.

If we'd had a flying start I might have understood the lack of activity but to be honest we've looked like the stale mid-table side that that scuzzy Leeds fan labelled us as earlier.

Overall, I don't think its gone that bad! We haven't lost any major players from the team, we've got rid of McGugan finally, we've loaned out a couple of the young lads, dropped a striker off the books which might open a door for young Hirst to get a bit of game time, bought two decent central defenders, brought in a Premiership wide man, and got an experienced top end Championship midfielder in.

All without spending a shed load of cash in a crazy market - I'd say we've done ok

Not a disastrous window by any stretch, especially compared with the many where we signed no-one or scraps before Chansiri came. Problem being we've been spoilt recently, so it feels deflating, when we've still not addressed all our weaknesses ever since Wembley. That said, we've got a strong experienced squad and have made the play offs two years running but it does seem like we needed to freshen things up a bit more.

Absolute shocker that.

Nothing against Butterfield personally, but letting a proven ST go to one of our promotion rivals and in return getting a midfield who offers virtually the same as Bannan, Lee and Jones is criminal. 

Im sorry - but what an appalling summer it's been (on and off the pitch).

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Did he? He was desperate to join us in January and has been dropped every time he's scored for us pretty much. He might have just thought that it wasn't worth being 5th choice anymore. 

Haven't you just given a reason for why he might clearly want to leave? 

3 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Nobody can say this is 'good business ' replaced a decent striker who was liked by a midfielder who scored once goal last year and not one derby fan likes him. Why haven't we signed a winger like we should have ? 

A decent striker who was liked. Are you sure about that ?

4 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

And can't we just leave that waste of space Nuhiu outside a police station or any where, as i'm sick off watching him play what he thinks is football. The worlds gone mad or i have. Is he the worst player we have ever had really i can't think off a worst one off the top of my head and I've been watching them 35 years unto now. 

Kim BL00DY OLSEN was far worse than long lad