TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Last time he listened to the fans he spent 3 years worth of transfer fees on Jordan Rhodes. Which kind of meant we cant buy anyone at the moment.

#Fansfault

I blame that JTO/TransfersXI kid for us finally signing Rhodes after the years and years of obsessive rumours and for him being bobbar when we finally do sign him :ph34r::ghoulguy:

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That's a very close call is that, Nuhiu is no great player but he can play a part in the last 10/15 of a game at this level and be effective 

Jeffers was absolutely appalling 

Like you say its a close call none of the list were any good but how dave s game time is really beyond me, what does cc see in him, it must been the holding the ball up while we fight to keep our 3 points going to 1 but he's a goal scorer well suppose to be.

Just now, gaz62uk said:

Like you say its a close call none of the list were any good but how dave s game time is really beyond me, what does cc see in him, it must been the holding the ball up while we fight to keep our 3 points going to 1 but he's a goal scorer well suppose to be.

He chucks Dave on with 10 minutes to go. 

You talk about him like he starts every single match. 

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

If Fletch and Hooper get injured.

And at the same time.

We still have FF, Rhodes, Nuhiu and Joao.

in the last few weeks we've had to play Abdi even though he's not fit enough to train - and it's showed.

The squad is better balanced for doing this deal.

Be nice if those other strikers stepped up to the plate then wouldn't it! Winnall shown more than Rhodes since being here. 

Fair enough we do seem to have a number of crocks in centre mid, I'm not against Butterfield signing, just a shame it's at the expense of Winnall. 

Also don't like potentially strengthening a promotion rival. Imagine the meltdown on here if we're struggling for goals and Winnall is banging them in for Derby. 

And if he does score goals for Derby whilst we still can't score more than 1 a game, think it will say a lot about Carlos as a manager.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He chucks Dave on with 10 minutes to go. 

You talk about him like he starts every single match. 

Ive just said its must be because he holds the ball up to save our 3 points going to one, he's not going to do that all game is he ?.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Are you on crack? 

Do you really think we wouldn't have looked to offload Joao if there was an offer for him? There was an article about a week ago where Carlos said he needed to go out on loan. 

Stop talking crap. 

No I'm not I just dont share the same views as you... Nuhiu openly said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he had offers and would decide what to do before the end of the window so i think it's you who needs to stop talking crap.

2 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

Ive just said its must be because he holds the ball up to save our 3 points going to one, he's not going to do that all game is he ?.

I think there's something to do with the attitude he has & the comaraderie he brings to the squad. 

Lets face it - he must be the main person to have a smile on his face & be happy to be there every day ! 

Edited by allsoppa11

Just now, s6 owl said:

No I'm not I just dont share the same views as you... Nuhiu openly said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he had offers and would decide what to do before the end of the window so i think it's you who needs to stop talking crap.

And he decided not to go? 

We can't force him to go. 

Perhaps those offers were withdrawn?