TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

Right just to warn you all, I'm not far from throwing the toys out of my son's pram and kicking the dog. Here goes...

Who is in charge of our transfer dealings?

Carlos, Sam's got more passion than half our team and talent and it's another signing that hasn't worked out under you. What are you playing at and when are you going to feckin learn.

Birmingham, Wolves, Derby, Cardiff, Preston, Villa, Sunderland, Boro and Blades FFS all look better organised than us let alone at least half of the other teams. You're weeing in the wind and as a result on my chips now sort it out man.

3 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

Right just to warn you all, I'm not far from throwing the toys out of my son's pram and kicking the dog. Here goes...

Who is in charge of our transfer dealings?

Carlos, Sam's got more passion than half our team and talent and it's another signing that hasn't worked out under you. What are you playing at and when are you going to feckin learn.

Birmingham, Wolves, Derby, Cardiff, Preston, Villa, Sunderland, Boro and Blades FFS all look better organised than us let alone at least half of the other teams. You're weeing in the wind and as a result on my chips now sort it out man.

While I do take some of your points, really, stop eating your chips outside and they wont get peed on, and really, Sunderland? Brummies with car salesman 'Arry, Preston? all better dealings and organised? Derby are derby and will start well and capitulate spectacularly.  Wolves are an expensive experiment which might well go wrong when Mendes gets bored. Pigs wont last and even they know it with the pub league signings. Slight overreaction mate

7 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

Well i don't know about you but this 150 year anniversary party not very good so far, i've been to better club's. Like the 1991 and 1993 now that was a few good party's. 

Has someone changed the letters around on your keyboard?

5 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

What does Butterfield add that Bannan and Lee in particular don't? 

I cant understand this signing (if it happens).  

Why cant the powers at be see that for the love of god its pace and power we need! Not another similar type of central midfielder! 

Or, to put it another way, what does Winnall offer that Fletcher, Rhodes, Hooper, Fessi, Joao and Nuhiu don't?

At the moment we're down to 2 fit C Mids - Jones and Bannan. At least Butterfield would be cover for Jones - might even be an upgrade. Makes sense to me. And it would only be a loan.

Still time for Winnall to come good - but it won't happen if he can't get a game. He might gain in value while he's there and/or come back to us a better player.