TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Flip me. 

I'm pretty certain we'd have offloaded Nuhiu and Joao if there were offers. We can't force clubs to take them. 

As for Winnall and his "pashun". Pull the other one. 

If he was that passionate he'd have stayed and fought for his place. He clearly wanted to move and we've allowed him to. 

Probably realises too late what a crap manager he's signed for. "Come to us Sam blah blah blah, we"ll cross the ball blah blah. Sit on the bench Sam blah blah blah, good goal Sam blah blah blah. Not in the squad this week Sam blah blah blah". Jumping ship to a team that probably wants to attack.

4 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Deal of the day was Swansea getting bony back for 12 million.

That Renato Sanches too seems one of the better top flight deals. He's a quality player.

In the Championship have to say Harry has brought in some right quality and Birmingham look like being a threat this season. Would've loved the likes of Jota and Dean here to be honest.

16 minutes ago, gaz62uk said:

And can't we just leave that waste of space Nuhiu outside a police station or any where, as i'm sick off watching him play what he thinks is football. The worlds gone mad or i have. Is he the worst player we have ever had really i can't think off a worst one off the top of my head and I've been watching them 35 years unto now. 

Franny Jeffers

James O'Connor

Kenny Lunt

David Graham?

Just now, WorrallOwl17 said:

United done better than us. 

They signed a defender I've never heard of because they couldn't get Lenihan out of Blackburn , and Clayton Donaldson 

I'd be underwhelmed

2 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Probably realises too late what a crap manager he's signed for. "Come to us Sam blah blah blah, we"ll cross the ball blah blah. Sit on the bench Sam blah blah blah, good goal Sam blah blah blah. Not in the squad this week Sam blah blah blah". Jumping ship to a team that probably wants to attack.

The crap manager who got two top 6 finishes...which is better than the manager he's just joined at Derby.

As for attacking football: have you watched a Gary Rowett side before? 

Winnall leaving may be frustrating given his decent performances and effort, his lack of opportunities etc., and you don't want to strengthen a rival. However, if Rhodes and FF start performing, those two, Fletcher and Hooper are more than good enough to get the goals we need. 

I'd give Butterfield a chance, we needed a cm, only Jones and Bannan are fit at the moment, with Lee hopefully back soon. Abdi has shown very little so far, and Hutch is injured a lot, and a better defender than he is a midfielder. 

Everyone was in love with the Abdi signing and all the Watford fans gave him glowing praise, yet it's not worked out for him here. Just because Derby fans are a bit down on Butterfield doesn't mean he won't do well here. 

Give the guy a chance.