TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY NEWS THREAD

So Brum land Jota and Colin both good players IMO. Right now I'd be interested in the players Brentford are replacing them with as they're a club I always feel recruit well, be interesting to follow.

Edited by Morepork

Best of luck Winnall. Think he deserved more of a chance to be honest. I'm pleased Rhodes has stayed, not so sure about FF, he really needs to sort himself out and play like we know he can. Still not great that we haven't signed a winger with pace, really could have done with a player like that. Bloody Joao and Nuhiu still here, surely someone must have wanted them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Shocking we need to keep players like Winnall, players who actually have passion for the badge and give it there all every time they put on the shirt. Yet we keep absolute rubbish like Nuhiu and Joao

Flip me. 

I'm pretty certain we'd have offloaded Nuhiu and Joao if there were offers. We can't force clubs to take them. 

As for Winnall and his "pashun". Pull the other one. 

If he was that passionate he'd have stayed and fought for his place. He clearly wanted to move and we've allowed him to. 

And can't we just leave that waste of space Nuhiu outside a police station or any where, as i'm sick off watching him play what he thinks is football. The worlds gone mad or i have. Is he the worst player we have ever had really i can't think off a worst one off the top of my head and I've been watching them 35 years unto now.