Reluctant Nicko

2 hours ago, SwintOwl said:

I'm never going again if we sign Hutton.

Mulgrew would be a decent signing as a left sided centre half.... and that's another ex-celtic player. I'm sure the team will be up for the friendly against the huns! Might have a few quid on it

You won't be missed !

39 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Agree with all this. Plenty of high profile signings in the last couple of windows. These two are the solid citizens we've been needing 

It's the number of senior citizens that worries me.

Edited by Geoffrey

2 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

End of the day shane duffy to brighton wasnt seen as a big signing but he played a big part in their promotion these 2 could be the same for us

When Brighton bought him, Duffy had just been a key part of one of the best defences in the league, which was amazing considering Blackburn finished in the lower half. Hutton is approaching his 33rd birthday and Mulgrew's just been relegated to League One.

10 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Haven't we been linked with Mulgrew at some point in each of the past two summers? I'm sure they're just copying and pasting the same story to fill space now...

It's what Nixon does. Regurgitates old news stories and hopes that everyone had forgotten about em

5 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

End of the day shane duffy to brighton wasnt seen as a big signing but he played a big part in their promotion these 2 could be the same for us

Yeah a few laughed at it given he'd scored multiple own goals already that season but he was great for them. We need a tall,

no frills centre half ourselves