Reluctant Nicko

Guest wilyfox
16 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Why, we have Boyd, Reach, Forestieri and Wallace. Unless we get rid of one it makes no sense what so ever. We need a beast of a CM, CB and RB as a priority.

Boyd has great stamina, as does Reach, Forestieri is nippy, and Wallace cuts in 9/10. We need a pacey outside-right. A ball carrier who can drive at fullbacks. 

7 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Boyd has great stamina, as does Reach, Forestieri is nippy, and Wallace cuts in 9/10. We need a pacey outside-right. A ball carrier who can drive at fullbacks. 

We only need a pacey winger if Carlos wants to play with one, which he doesn't seem to want to do, therefore there is no point in having one.

1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We only need a pacey winger if Carlos wants to play with one, which he doesn't seem to want to do, therefore there is no point in having one.

He would be an impact player off the bench The way we play, there's no room for anyone like that in the starting eleven Hey, it's a squad game tho

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We only need a pacey winger if Carlos learns from his mistakes.

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He would be an impact player off the bench The way we play, there's no room for anyone like that in the starting eleven Hey, it's a squad game tho

Think I'm with the majority here in that I'd like to see us sign this type of player - even as you say, if only as an impact player - but Carlos doesn't seem interested in that. Just look how often McManaman was used last season, and to an extent, Helan the year before. Barely ever, so where would the benefit be in signing such a player under Carlos' reign - the pacey lad would be no good to us in the South Stand watching on!

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Think I'm with the majority here in that I'd like to see us sign this type of player - even as you say, if only as an impact player - but Carlos doesn't seem interested in that. Just look how often McManaman was used last season, and to an extent, Helan the year before. Barely ever, so where would the benefit be in signing such a player under Carlos' reign - the pacey lad would be no good to us in the South Stand watching on!

Yes, not sure how much Carlos would use such a player, but we real need one in our armoury

10 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Add McGeady to that list too.

All those waiting for a pacey winger to sign down at S6 are going to be left very dissapointed IMO.