Reluctant Nicko

4 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Be a good signing for £1m that would. 

I actually rate Mulgrew, think he's a versatile, solid performer at this level. Agree, that he'd be good business at that price.

However, he's in his 30's and Scottish, so half of Owlstalk will immediately insist it's a crap idea.

Just now, Cosby Blunkett said:

I actually rate Mulgrew, think he's a versatile, solid performer at this level. Agree, that he'd be good business at that price.

However, he's in his 30's and Scottish, so half of Owlstalk will immediately insist it's a crap idea.

Yeah an all round good footballer, agreed.

Wouldn't worry about him being 31, im almost 30 so I can't go off like it's dead old.

Carlos has got a list on a chalk board with around 29 centre halfs on it, gradually crossing through them as we go. 

We we are not yet at the bottom of this list, which includes Darren Wood, Trevor Berry, Derek Mountfield and Steve Foster. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

IMG_6788.thumb.JPG.c74e1183f7e75f3f109991eb20e98cd6.JPG

I think Mulgrew is a very good player. He can play cb, left back and defensive midfield.  We'd be improving 3 positions by just bringing in one player.  I've been hoping we'd go for him all summer.  It is the Sun however so it's still probably rounduns!! lol

Guest wilyfox

He is a decent player. We were keen on him last year...when he was free...we passed...and now want to buy him for a million quid...

oh my.  :picnic:

30 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I think Mulgrew is a very good player. He can play cb, left back and defensive midfield.  We'd be improving 3 positions by just bringing in one player.  I've been hoping we'd go for him all summer.  It is the Sun however so it's still probably rounduns!! lol

Nixon does a bit of work on the local radio over there, seems to know a lot about the goings on at Bolton and Blackburn