Reluctant Nicko

Guest Arnold
Just now, marcx666 said:

sun, you know the worst paper in the world narrowly beating the daily f*cking mail. Sun is who Nixon writes for which gives him even less credibility with me lol

I'm sure he writes for both. He's a mardy arse anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I'm sure he writes for both. He's a mardy arse anyway. 

He really is, I remember when he said we wernt signing Lopez after it had been announced by Celta, and he blocked half the people on here who called him out on it, the the same happened when he said we wernt signing Fletcher coz of wages and the day after he signed <.<

Guest Arnold
2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

He really is, I remember when he said we wernt signing Lopez after it had been announced by Celta, and he blocked half the people on here who called him out on it, the the same happened when he said we wernt signing Fletcher coz of wages and the day after he signed <.<

Yep he blocked me. Just had a look on the sun site. The last bit about us was the Norwegian striker 

2 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Yep he blocked me. Just had a look on the sun site. The last bit about us was the Norwegian striker 

paper apparantly, not site, coz they need to sell papers by any means necessary.........one will be Hutton still coz hes the only person whose mentioned it, and one will either be last nights games, or us looking for a centre back which every c*nt and their goldfish knows