Next season kit

The away kit is like a shybo Hull kit, they even look like Tiger Stripes. Think the Home kit is class, especially with the hooped socks although after last seasons dogmuck anything would be an improvement.

Can't believe it's not on sale till the end of the month, even then what's the betting they won't have enough stock.

Shambles.

3 minutes ago, Russy said:

Large

I like the background :manager:

The away one is interesting, I like the way it mirrors the home design but at the same time is different. The yellow and black design reminds me of the 90s, yet it looks different. Not sure what to make of the home one. I quite like the 1960s shirt but the 150th anniversary home shirt seems more modern and doesn't have the same simple stylish retro look of the 1960s shirt. Why have the shirts got different sponsors?

I quite like away kit it's different but gutted with home some sort of sttripe would have been nice even if similar to last season. Doesn't to me look very Celebratory considering 150th a lot of the other mock ups we've seen I would have preferred had more gold or more oooommmffff towards them this abit bland

Edited by Lomas613

Just now, Mr. Wednesday said:

I like the background :manager:

The away one is interesting, I like the way it mirrors the home design but at the same time is different. The yellow and black design reminds me of the 90s, yet it looks different. Not sure what to make of the home one. I quite like the 1960s shirt but the 150th anniversary home shirt seems more modern and doesn't have the same simple stylish retro look of the 1960s shirt. Why have the shirts got different sponsors?

Agree there mate we'll bit of extra income if one shirt sponsored by someone else 

They look like the type of kits you make on FIFA or Pro Evo Soccer where youve basically just spent half an hour fiddling around with settings that you dont understand and eventually get bored and just say "that'll do".