Next season kit

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

no ive not made this up. the rules are kits have to be registered before season starts ,once registered you cant suddenly use last seasons kit cause new ones aint arrived . someone posted that on here with a link to football league site which I read yesterday . maybe on here a few pages back.

But you have got form for making things up to put the club in a bad light haven't you !

The kit will have been registered when DC knew the design ages ago. Blue with white sleeves, ??????? Shorts and ??????? Socks. As long as they don't come say all blue it doesn't matter if they get the kits on Saturday morning.

5 minutes ago, markowl said:

Where in that article does it say we are the only club in the football league not to have registered their kit?

I aint got time to check every club in football league but every club in championship has released there kit that I know 100%

Just now, handworth52 said:

I aint got time to check every club in football league but every club in championship has released there kit that I know 100%

Yes. 

That's not the same as not registering a design though. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Yes. 

That's not the same as not registering a design though. 

well there hardly going to sell/release kits if a club aint registered it 1st with football league . all I'm bothered about is 18 kits turn up Saturday and players turn up and beat preston.

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

well there hardly going to sell/release kits if a club aint registered it 1st with football league . all I'm bothered about is 18 kits turn up Saturday and players turn up and beat preston.

I think what SiJ is getting at is that the kit could have been registered with the EFL last week or whenever in plenty of time to comply with their regulations but for whatever reason the design hasn't been released to the wider public. Agree re Saturday, can't flippin wait.

37 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

ive read somewhere that shirts to be worn this season have to be registered with the football league before season starts and we are the only club in the football league to have yet done this 

So where did you read that?

Just got this from the EFL by email:- (I might have the changed the name:biggrin:)

Dear Dukeries Owl

Ahead of the 2017/18 season we’d like to hear about you and your experience as a supporter of Sheffield Wednesday. We would like to invite you to take part in the EFL Summer Supporters Survey. By taking part you will have the opportunity to let Sheffield Wednesday know about your experiences and help them plan for the future.

The survey will take around 15-20 minutes, and to thank you for taking part, you’ll have the opportunity to enter a prize draw* to win one of the following great prizes:

• Sheffield Wednesday 2017/18 replica shirt with a personalised name and number**

• A family tour of Wembley Stadium

• A pair of tickets to the 2018 EFL Cup Final

• A pair of tickets to the 2018 EFL Trophy Final

• A pair of tickets to the 2018 Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final

• A pair of tickets to the 2018 Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final

• A pair of tickets to the 2018 Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final

Start Survey