Next season kit

Home shirt is ok, but another simple error:

The background is entirely striped shirts. Surely put an example of the originals as it's the anniversary. 

And why use gold for the kit manufacturer on the blue shirt? White would have instantly made it look less cheap.

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Looks like I'm in the minority, but I quite like the away kit. Home kit is exactly as I thought it would be. I'll wait to see what the final look of the third kit is, but I expect I'll buy the away one.

I prefer the away one too. It's more imaginative and interesting.

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Looks like I'm in the minority, but I quite like the away kit. Home kit is exactly as I thought it would be. I'll wait to see what the final look of the third kit is, but I expect I'll buy the away one.

I agree. The away kit is more like a Wednesday away kit than the home shirt which is nowt like a recent Wednesday shirt

2 minutes ago, BowOwl said:

Home shirt is ok, but another simple error:

The background is entirely striped shirts. Surely put an example of the originals as it's the anniversary. 

And why use gold for the kit manufacturer on the blue shirt? White would have instantly made it look less cheap.

Yep, putting them infront of a montage of striped shirts sort of counters the claim of the kits being a nod to the past.