Next season kit

Just now, handworth52 said:

ive read somewhere that shirts to be worn this season have to be registered with the football league before season starts and we are the only club in the football league to have yet done this ,another day passes still nothing,its a bit like buying jordan Rhodes at 11pm on deadline day leaving it until the last second . the club really needs to get its act together on and off the pitch.

Maybe they have been registered already? The steering group got told what the design would be so it's not that hard to knock up some images to send to the league?

5 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Don't announce it Monday because it's just the start of the week and everyone is depressed.

Don't announce it Tuesday because you want to really make big announcements on a Monday when everyone is fresh.

Don't announce it Wednesday because everyone will be expecting it with the club being Sheffield Wednesday.

Don't announce it Thursday because it's nearly the weekend.

Don't announce it Friday because it's the weekend, and everyone knocks off early.

Don't announce it over the weekend because there's no one in work.

Don't announce it Monday because it's the start of the week and everyone is depressed.....

Calm down Craig David. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

ive read somewhere that shirts to be worn this season have to be registered with the football league before season starts and we are the only club in the football league to have yet done this ,another day passes still nothing,its a bit like buying jordan Rhodes at 11pm on deadline day leaving it until the last second . the club really needs to get its act together on and off the pitch.

Care to provide a link to that article. 

It's just you make up stuff so it'd be nice if you could back up what you said. 

Or was this second hand information you got off a mate who read this somewhere? 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

They've arrived (for the squad) & the design has been registered I believe.

team photo tomorrow but i doubt you'll see a leak like last year....that didn't go down well...

31 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Bristol city's purple and lime away kit for the 2017/18 season has been voted the best strip in the EFL this season.

In a poll conducted by the EFL on Twitter, City's away offering was voted the best kit in the country, beating Sheffield United's home strip by 52% of the vote to 48%.

Oi that's no fair... we haven't even released ours yet. Could have waited.. sheeesh. :duntmatter:

It's horrible btw.. God knows how it's won.

Bristol City are making their own kit "in house" 

its already released & winning polls....

even tho tho its Lime & Purple 

1 hour ago, LSOwls said:

We all know what it will look like. 

It's made by / supplied by Lacatoni but branded as '150' for the 150th year.

Lacatoni may still do the training gear

At the risk of boring everyone by repeating myself.... the kit/kits have got nothing to do with Lacatoni.

4 minutes ago, richowl said:

team photo tomorrow but i doubt you'll see a leak like last year....that didn't go down well...

Have you seen it yet mate? 

You're of the very few ITK posters that I actually trust. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

Section 38............. Registration of Playing colours

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

no ive not made this up. the rules are kits have to be registered before season starts ,once registered you cant suddenly use last seasons kit cause new ones aint arrived . someone posted that on here with a link to football league site which I read yesterday . maybe on here a few pages back.

1 minute ago, Wath-owl said:

Have you seen it yet mate? 

You're of the very few ITK posters that I actually trust. 

I don't think anyone will get a sneak peek mate.

DC doesn't want an episode like last year. 

8 minutes ago, richowl said:

So releasing it on a Wednesday in our 150th season...hmmmmmn  symmetry lol 

3 minutes ago, lt109 said:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

Section 38............. Registration of Playing colours

To save you a click, and some scrolling:

38 Registration of Playing Colours

38.1 During the Close Season, each Club shall notify The League, in writing, details of its ‘home’ and ‘away’ colours (shirts, shorts and stockings) and if applicable any third ‘alternative’ set of colours. The League shall inform all other Clubs, Referees and Assistant Referees of such details. The Home colours so registered by each Club shall be worn for all Home Matches during the next following Season and no changes either in the colours or combination of colours shall be permitted during the course of the Season. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, each Club is authorised on one occasion per Season to play a Home match in an ‘away’ or ‘alternative’ strip.