Next season kit

The home shirt is as expected and I personally think it looks ok.  However im not sure about the away shirt,  it doesnt represent anything from our history as id have liked it to be a "retro" design weve used in the past.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Looks like i will be wearing my retro shirt again, maybe time to order a new one from somewhere.

Toffs have got a great stylish and well made version of that 1960s shirt. I didn't used to like that shirt until I purchased the Toffs one and saw the quality of it up close.

Both kits already growing on me. Home one looks smart, away one has some character. Could have been much worse. I was hoping for shirts with less obvious sponsors but I guess that was never likely to happen.

Edited by joelswfc

Just now, joelswfc said:

Both kids already growing on me. Home one looks art, away one has some character. Could have been much worse. I was hoping for shirts with less obvious sponsors but I guess that was never likely to happen.

My kids are doing my head in today

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That home kit looks cracking to me: a stylish nod to one of our historical kits and with a few subtle touches such as 'The Wednesday' on the sleeves.

I'm not totally convinced by the away kit on first viewing, but I like it more than last season's neon orange-trimmed one.

Last years away kit really annoyed me how similar it was to the blunts away kit. Atleast this year it's not worn bt anyone else. I really like it tbh