Wolves V Udders tonight?

Was chatting to a work mate and fellow Wednesday fan yesterday. He has a few pals who are Leeds and Udders fans. They've been telling him that their teams are absolutely knackered,  running on empty and with legs like lead. He reckons Wednesday have got it bang on this year with a huge squad and the injured players all coming back at the right time. Let's hope this is right. 

9 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Was chatting to a work mate and fellow Wednesday fan yesterday. He has a few pals who are Leeds and Udders fans. They've been telling him that their teams are absolutely knackered,  running on empty and with legs like lead. He reckons Wednesday have got it bang on this year with a huge squad and the injured players all coming back at the right time. Let's hope this is right. 

ive had the same conversation with a leeds fan/colleague today.

The reason the are faltering is they are knackered and we have had our big squad to cover us when the injuries inevitably come along (Lee, Hoops, Nando, Hutch etc).

Last year we would struggle to cope but we have managed much better this season.

IF we make it to the play offs my preferred choice is Udders in semis and Reading in final.

With the experience our squad and Carlos has of last years final, i feel confident we can do it this year!!

But yeah, Ipswich first :ghoulguy:

Hudds aren't strong or dynamic enough. Mooy has a quiet game, Kachunga misses out and they suddenly look very ordinary. It's all a bit lacklustre. All season I'd genuinely fancy us against them more than any other team in the current top 10, and nothing showing currently to change that.

Interesting to hear the squad/tiredness argument, see where they're coming from but last season we were also strong and full of energy going into last couple of games and playoffs, much more so than our rivals. The Wolves game helped but CC's post-Xmas rotation policy proved pivotal. Great squad management then and now.

Hudds and Leeds (Wood notwithstanding) are both just a bit toothless IMO. Without Kermogant, Reading often look the same. Great chance for us as it stands.

grrrrr I've always hated wolves .....i'm in desperate need for us to finish 3rd or 4th as I cant make may 13th -14th for a home game .......though looking at the bigger picture i'll take a guaranteed 6th if offered now and bite the bullet on not being able to attend .

3 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Really? ..... gosh !