Wolves V Udders tonight?

3 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

Got a feeling wolves might do us a favour tonight. Would really set things up nicely for Saturday! 

I agree - just feel Huddersfield are feeling the pressure and slipping.

They last played too flight footy in 1970 - an even longer exile than Brighton! 

5 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

Got a feeling wolves might do us a favour tonight. Would really set things up nicely for Saturday! 

Wolves are in holiday mode, nothing to play for. Can only see an Udders win tonight. 

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Wolves are in holiday mode, nothing to play for. Can only see an Udders win tonight. 

Didn't stop them winning at Leeds last week though

I do expect at least a point for Huddersfield but an early Wolves goal might get them a bit nervy given recent results

1 hour ago, cockneyvillageowl said:

I'd be happy if Udders pick a few points here and there so that we play them in the Semis. Even if that means them finishing 4th, ahead of us. We beat Brighton with the home game first so i've no doubt at all that we could follow suit against them.

Reading v Fulham as the other semi works well in my mind. 

I was thinking something similar. Obviously I'm just desperate to get in the play-offs any which way but if I'm being picky I'd rather not finish third as that would most likely give us Leeds or Fulham in the semi, and they're the two teams I'd rather avoid.