Sheffield Wednesday or England?

England fans are hypocrites. They boo and slate players say of Chelsea if your a gunner then want a love in if they play for England.

sorry but I couldn't give a flying fek about England national team. I'm Wednesday all the way

Edited by ViolaOwls

Ridiculous people saying they don't care about England. They are a joke at the moment but I will always want my country to win . I couldn't give a flying feck about Scotland because bannan plays for them. 

This is half the trouble other countries support their national team, the English come out with guff like this 

17 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Ridiculous people saying they don't care about England. They are a joke at the moment but I will always want my country to win . I couldn't give a flying feck about Scotland because bannan plays for them. 

This is half the trouble other countries support their national team, the English come out with guff like this 

you know nothing about Spanish football then ............ as for England i'm sure we all want them to win but  just not as much as our club which is understandable  

I've never been less interested in the England team than I am right now.

I was out in a bar that had the game on last night, but didn't even bother to look up at the screen to watch a replay of any of the goals after a slight murmur of noise from the half dozen blokes who were interested told me that England had scored.

I can't remember the last time England actually did anything to inspire the sense of excitement I used to feel when I watched them as a kid during Euro '96...maybe Beckham's freekick in 2001?

22 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you know nothing about Spanish football then ............ as for England i'm sure we all want them to win but  just not as much as our club which is understandable  

Obviously there are exceptions , you don't need to take everything quite so literally. I obviously prefer Wednesday every single time that clearly wasn't what I was saying. But to say I couldn't care less or I'm more interested I could Scotland is stupid.