Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

thanks Pauli for the facts, however living in a Derbyshire village I am surrounded by the little wooly devils. my wifes horse currently shares a field with 6 rams waiting for thier annual sh@g fest.....

As for todays game lets go for it and have a relaxing last 10 minutes today...

Ewe surpassed yourself with this fred Pauli , as a Derbyshire resident I can confirm all is true ......so I have been told WTF:

Anyways back t footy 

Just got back off my Jollys and really fancy us today 

PS if anyone knows of a spare ticket going please pm me .

Morning chaps.

Absolutely Brill Ian's Aunt Fred Pauli, bestest ever. Will read it later to make sure though.

Payback time now for this little lot, for trying to mess up our minds and season. Trying to unsettle Little Fernando with dirty tricks, and promises of a glorious sheep-related future, is going to bounce right back into the faces of this little team who are going nowhere fast.

Already lost their manager, some quality players, their form, and any chance of promotion. Now it's time for them to lose face too. Gonna annihilate the lot of them, shove it right back up their assymetric bars.

Run riot Fernando, mekkem 'ave it son. 

Derby 0 Wednesday 125 (Fernando 100, Liam Karma 25)

Tay Tay says hi. She's getting her Halloween costume ready. She's going to the Party as Frankenstein's bride. I'm going as Neil Warnock.

And I didn't even mention her turkey throttle shadow.

Cum on Wenzdi!

It's really about time we started to get a proper result against this lot.  I wouldn't be happy if we only took a point today because they ain't playing well. 

Need 3 points to keep the pressure on the top two! 

Come on Wednesday beat this flipping lot!