Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Thanks for the heads up. pauli

I pass a field full of these creatures when I'm out walking the dog

We pass the gate they look up, stop chewing and say summat that sounds like 'aaB'

You reckon I've stumbled across a group of anti-sheep that've been released back into the community, or are they simply messed up?

2-0 Wednesday

19 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Thanks for the heads up. pauli

I pass a field full of these creatures when I'm out walking the dog

We pass the gate they look up, stop chewing and say summat that sounds like 'aaB'

You reckon I've stumbled across a group of anti-sheep that've been released back into the community, or are they simply messed up?

2-0 Wednesday

Nah, they're just dyslexic sheep, bless em.

1-0 win with a goal in the second half. 

Brilliant Pauli!!!  As a sheep farmer in the Moffat Hills I can confirm that what Pauli has said is absolutely correct, except the bit about the size of the actuator pin and the  widespread nature of sheep shagging. Thanks to the rise of online muck s/s is now confined exclusively to Wales and Derbyshire, this is because both those areas are having difficulty coming to terms with the complexity of the QWERTY keyboard.

UTO   Owls 3 Rams 0

Jesus, I knew they were a bogey side but that's worse than I thought. A point today would do me, 3 would be a miracle and lead me to believe we could go up. However, I'm predicting an easy derby win, 3 0 at least. They'll be at least 2 up by half time and we'll be chasing sheep shaped shadows. 

We'll bounce back from it though, we always seem to under Carlos. 

Come on Wednesday

I remember when we drew 0-0 at home a few years ago we talked to a Derby fan before the game,  he showed us the badge of Derby on his shirt

Lets go for three points today at Derby,      carefully but scrapy football to get three points for Wednesday will do us nicely,    no silly bookings or no red cards today for us Wedneday

Up the Owls.