Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Pleasure to see such quality names in our XI and top class replacements in every department.

Fletch, Abdi, Hunt, Wallace not even making the starting side....magnificent squad.

Got a great feeling this aft and for the rest of the season.

4 minutes ago, spike1867 said:

I'm just a tinge worried about picking up an injury at centre half today. Didn't we come unstuck at Burton that way?

Hadnt spotted the absence of Loovens. Good shout. Is he injured?

Wouldnt want Semsdo or Pudil as replacement CB at Derby. 

Fancy Pudil to bag a goal again today ( which makes us 3-0 winners cos I think Hoops and Reach score today)

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, ewanem said:

how is hooper starting again?????

Scorer of only and winning goal in last match. Voted by large section of those of us that went to Cardiff and QPR matches as running himself to standstill, linking up play really well and as good as anybody in the team, etc. etc. On what basis could he be dropped 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Hadnt spotted the absence of Loovens. Good shout. Is he injured?

Wouldnt want Semsdo or Pudil as replacement CB at Derby. 

Fancy Pudil to bag a goal again today ( which makes us 3-0 winners cos I think Hoops and Reach score today)

Yeah, strange we don't have one centre half on bench. Not sure about any injuries, team news this week seemed to indicate we had no new injuries to worry about.

1 minute ago, Copthorneowl said:

Scorer of only and winning goal in last match. Voted by large section of those of us that went to Cardiff and QPR matches as running himself to standstill, linking up play really well and as good as anybody in the team, etc. etc. On what basis could he be dropped 

Against QPR and huddersfield everything broke down when he touched the ball, very lazy, loses all of the aerial battles, do you watch the games?

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

settled!

Autocorrect is the bane of my lifelol

Me too. Also, having bad eyesight and fat fingers is a bad combination too. When I text my daughter I try to end it with an x as a kiss, but regularly press the c which is next to x.

She is used to it now.

c

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, ewanem said:

Against QPR and huddersfield everything broke down when he touched the ball, very lazy, loses all of the aerial battles, do you watch the games?

Yes, did you go to Cardiff? I Don't expect him to win too may Aerial battles and don't think CC will either.

I watch closely and particularly runs off the ball of which he is exceptional. I agree he often can come over as lazy but not of late and my point is there is no way on earth that based on his last two or three appearances he can be dropped well have to agree to disagree.