Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

Probably about a 2 now. Usually you can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel but I really can’t see anything positive happening at our club. I have to admit I’m angry, disappointed and saddened by it all. Our great club is being dragged down the toilet by people that haven’t a clue how to run a football club. 

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Probably about a 2 now. Usually you can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel but I really can’t see anything positive happening at our club. I have to admit I’m angry, disappointed and saddened by it all. Our great club is being dragged down the toilet by people that haven’t a clue how to run a football club. 

I hear you.

but how do you run a football club? What is the blueprint for success?

DC has spent a load of money. Some of it badly but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Most people were dancing when we signed Rhodes. Who would have predicted that flop?

18 hours ago, heppers said:

I hear you.

but how do you run a football club? What is the blueprint for success?

DC has spent a load of money. Some of it badly but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Most people were dancing when we signed Rhodes. Who would have predicted that flop?

Get a decent manager and then just let him manage. 

Think I’ve hit the bottom of the whelm now. Even when we had no money during the MM+Gray days we had hope, that MM was trying to find a buyer to take us to a better level. I can’t see Chansiri selling us anytime soon so it just feels bleak right now. Hopefully Jos will have a Conte moment and find a formation and line up that works, so at least relegation isn’t something to worry about this season