We're going backwards, shocking tactics... Time to go Carlos

Im still annoyed at the first half shambles. Carlos seems too clever for his own good. Changed 4 players. Changed tactics. Didnt play Fessi. 

Great spirit from Wednesday which is down to the managers approach but ffs stop mucking around too much with the team 

Just took my lad to that game, he left the place beaming. Coming out when your two nil down, having the balls to change things and go for it at 2-2 with 10 men is fantastic in my eyes. 

Then to bang it in the back of the net in the 96th. What more do people want.

Booing at half time and leaving early, might try that at work tomorrow when I'm in the real world and see where it gets me.

.well done carlos and the boys a well deserved victory ......yet again towards the end of the game one team was on there knees gasping for breath begging for full time whistle  and the other was full of running .......we arnt at our best at the moment but carlos makes em stick to the game plan of pass em to death and most sides struggle to deal with it for 90 minutes 

1 hour ago, WezOwl1989 said:

Chuffed we turned it around and won , but... I'm not embarresed atall , the changes were woeful .... Really happy but I worry for us , one good half doesn't make the shitty tactics okay....

The reason you're not embarrassed is that you're not awfully bright so can't quite see how funny it all is.  

Keep at it.  Your posts are gems, really.

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Once again, way too many reactionary posts, a few good results and we’re potential champions, a few poor ones and it’s sack the manager, some crazy talk on here at times.

I’m not saying the manager shouldn’t be questioned of criticised but he does deserve a lot more support and respect than some are showing him. 

In the first half Carlos got this one tactically wrong, but be in no doubt, whatever combination of eleven players we put out against the likes of Bristol City should be showing a lot more application than we did in the first half. All that said it was rectified at half time and we reversed a two goal deficit, not many teams can do that, in any league.

what a great level headed post..well done sir..what a god dam amazing roller coaster of an evening..wish some people would actually enjoy going to hillsbrough instead of making it hard work with EVERYTHING riding on Chansiris misplaced promise that he would get us back to the premier league...so self entitled...Lifes not like that.

I sometimes wonder if these moaners are the same ones I have to endure when I am at the games I manage to get to during the season. I really don't understand them at all. What are they expecting from Carlos? Win every game 4 - 0 or something? Since DC and CC came in I have enjoyed watching Wednesday more than I have in the past 25 years. But these moaning whiners, all of whom know far more about football than Carlos does of course, never stop complaining. I don't believe in blind loyalty to Wednesday. I have had times in the past when I voted with my feet and stopped going to games. Times when there was no leadership from the top, no heart in the team, no reason to believe we would ever get back to the Premiership. But DC and CC have completely turned all that around. Of course there's things that could be improved. Things that DC and CC are determined to improve. But for goodness sake you moaners. Put a sock in it.

I have no doubt we can expect these threads every time we have a setback, unless we're very firmly in the top 6.

Fortunately, we're going to be in that position by the end of the month, and stay there for the rest of the season.

:stuwinky::stuwinky: