We're going backwards, shocking tactics... Time to go Carlos

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Once again, way too many reactionary posts, a few good results and we’re potential champions, a few poor ones and it’s sack the manager, some crazy talk on here at times.

I’m not saying the manager shouldn’t be questioned of criticised but he does deserve a lot more support and respect than some are showing him. 

In the first half Carlos got this one tactically wrong, but be in no doubt, whatever combination of eleven players we put out against the likes of Bristol City should be showing a lot more application than we did in the first half. All that said it was rectified at half time and we reversed a two goal deficit, not many teams can do that, in any league.

But this keeps happening - we were shocking in the first half, something that was an issue last season.  We were toilet against Wigan until Fletcher scored...CC is making life very hard for himself.

With the money spent and the talent available, it shouldn't be happening as regularly as it is.

At the moment he is struggling to decide on his best lineup and where players should play... and its causing problems, especially when you factor in we tend to start slowly.

CC bought himself time tonight and the team showed a lot of cojones to get the points but its a results based business - what is frustrating people is the fact we seem to be making such a meal of things this term when we really shouldn't be with the quality we have.

I just wish he would pick the best side and stick with it...something I am sure most people here would also like to see.

3 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

Chuffed we turned it around and won , but... I'm not embarresed atall , the changes were woeful .... Really happy but I worry for us , one good half doesn't make the shitty tactics okay....

Your negs to posts stats say it all. But its nice that you're chuffed. A dysfunctional, crap, poorly managed group of players does not make a comeback like that. Go and support Derby mate, you'll be in good company.

If its your team have a bit of love and belief.

43 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

Chuffed we turned it around and won , but... I'm not embarresed atall , the changes were woeful .... Really happy but I worry for us , one good half doesn't make the shitty tactics okay....

You're a disgrace to the shirt.  Stay away, don't need lily-livered fans like you. 

Fans support the team, get behind them, no team has a divine right to win every game.

49 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

But this keeps happening - we were shocking in the first half, something that was an issue last season.  We were toilet against Wigan until Fletcher scored...CC is making life very hard for himself.

With the money spent and the talent available, it shouldn't be happening as regularly as it is.

At the moment he is struggling to decide on his best lineup and where players should play... and its causing problems, especially when you factor in we tend to start slowly.

CC bought himself time tonight and the team showed a lot of cojones to get the points but its a results based business - what is frustrating people is the fact we seem to be making such a meal of things this term when we really shouldn't be with the quality we have.

I just wish he would pick the best side and stick with it...something I am sure most people here would also like to see.

You bring in the players to mould the side, it's not as simple as instant coffee.

Like I always say, some reyt fannies on here. Football is a 90 minute game and a bad manager doesn't turn 0-2 around to 3-2.

Yes we have problems at the minute but they will work themselves out and, as someone on another post said, we are 5 points better off than this time last season.

Grow a pair FFS