Official January Transfer Window Thread

21 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Sousa plays as an attacking midfielder / no.10.

My understanding was that he was there as a fallback for Hourihane.

There's a Premiership team also interested but I forget who.

I'm underwhelmed by the prospect of another Portuguese addition to the squad who isn't up to the pace and physical hardships of the Championship.

59 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I'm underwhelmed by the prospect of another Portuguese addition to the squad who isn't up to the pace and physical hardships of the Championship.

Strikes me, that's our modus operandi, whether they're Portuguese or not We often seem to sign players who haven't been playing regularly, and take an age to get up to speed

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Have I actually missed something?  

Have we actually bid for Rhodes? Nixon was one of the first to break the Winnall deal. Plus others this summer so if he and Sky are saying we've bid it sounds true. But... Didn't we have this twice with McCormack last season? 

well sky said 2 clubs have bid for Rhodes, and name checked us, Nixon said we have bid as well

16:46

MARSHALL TO WOLVES?

More news from Wolves, who are considering making an increased offer for Blackburn’s versatile Ben Marshall.

Sky sources understand Paul Lambert has already seen one bid rejected for the former Leicester and Stoke man.

The offer was in the region of £1.3m for Marshall, who is a free agent in the summer after recently turning down a new contract offer. It’s understood Blackburn want £2m.