Official January Transfer Window Thread

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Down here where I live very strong suggestions we have had scouts looking at Ashley Westwood at Villa. Mates with Bannan too.

Dr Death won't sell us a sandwich let alone a player.

27 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Down here where I live very strong suggestions we have had scouts looking at Ashley Westwood at Villa. Mates with Bannan too.

Villa fans are quite happy for him to leave they don't rate him and he was part of one of the worst premier league team in history. If we're signing more midfielders I'm hoping for better or I don't see him improving us enough to make a difference 

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Villa fans are quite happy for him to leave they don't rate him and he was part of one of the worst premier league team in history. If we're signing more midfielders I'm hoping for better or I don't see him improving us enough to make a difference 

I have never really rated him, seems to pass backwards and sideways a lot. Could fit in well.

4 hours ago, modboy said:

always rated Whittingham, wonder how much he would cost?

010335992008100.jpg?itok=0NnzHOXi

same here but PW in a comfort zone at Cardiff, would he want to pull out all the stops for a new team

guarenteed his place at Cardiff just questioning his attitude thats all

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

5:05

McCORMACK NOT IN VILLA SQUAD

Ross McCormack is a surprise omission from Aston Villa's squad to face Preston today, the day after he was linked by The Sun with a loan move to Fulham.

Ross McCormack has been axed by Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce who has deemed the striker unfit to play.

Bruce confirmed post match that the Scottish forward has been continually missing training and the 30-year-old, who joined from Fulham in the summer for £12million.

McCormack has been disciplined and told he will not feature until his attitude improves.

Eyebrows were raised when the striker was left out of the squad and Bruce let rip after today's 2-2 draw with Preston.

He said: "McCormack is, in my opinion, not fit enough to play. He won't play unless his attitude towards training and missing training improves. If he continually keeps missing training then that's going to be the situation.