Do we want FF to play again?

2 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

This whole sorry affair just goes to show that the whole showing of a heart with his fingers when he scores a goal is a big bunch of bullshit.

Yep, absolute scum bag. 

Fuuck him 

Wawaw 

12 minutes ago, Cambs Owl said:

I don't think there is any way back for him now. It's going to be so hard to forgive him for this.I wouldn't let another club have the benefit of getting him on the cheap - let him rot in the reserves. I'm so disappointed and disgusted. At the game today a handful of supporters started to sing his name but were quickly booed.

They were singing f**k Forestieri

2 hours ago, sam1 said:

On reflection and after everything has sank in, no. He's shown his true colours, he's a money grabbing mercenary, will fit in well at Newcastle or Derby. Take £12m add £6m of Chansiri money and that gives us £18m to plug holes and add further depth to an already top 4 team.

Couldnt agree more.

1 hour ago, lee81 said:

Yep, absolute scum bag. 

Fuuck him 

Wawaw 

I didn't call him a scumbag never have never will.  Not defending him either he's a paid professional who should do his job and he hasn't done that today.

i hope he changes his mind realises he's made a terrible mistake and goes on to score 25 for us this season on the way to automatic promotion.

1 hour ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Really don't see how he can come back from this.

If we're going to get bromoted then we need all the players to be together. It's clear he don't want to be part of the team, so It's important that we keep him as far away from the team as possible.

Im loving this word. Like a band of brothers we will only get promoted if we all stick together. 

44 minutes ago, scram said:

No

I don't think it would be the wrong route to take to keep things out of the public domain - fans know a fraction of what goes on inside football clubs - for a reason

Putting this out there so publically might not only lose us one of the very top star matchwinners in this division - but even worse might deliver him to a direct rival

As i said - the club have to do whats best for the club - and if thats to find a way back for FF then thats what should happen. If theres no way back then move him on for the best we can get

I know the Owlstalk Shift is in full on reinvention mode right now with some fans - but without a doubt in my mind if FF played earlier we comfortably beat one of the favourites for promotion on their own patch

Do we wanna make a point - or do we want promotion

Usually the first course of action in a bad situation is to stop the situation from getting worse - and despite what anybody may say otherwise - we don't hold all the cards in this deal

It reminds me a bit of the Big Ron saga. Someone who was/is loved at the club gets a much better offer from a rival. If we really want FF to stay we should match or better Derby's offer.

2 hours ago, Hirstpower said:

I loved the little man, but he's really messed up now and no way back in my opinion. Even if he appoligsed, he probably would damage the dressing room, so on that basis, we should get as much as possible for him. I've no doubt we can find some special players with say 12 million. We just signed one for £4 million in Abdi.

watford fans say he's better than FF and scram said the same. Trust in CC.

They are different players - if FF goes we will need someone to fill that slot, but hopefully CC will build the side around Abdi, Fletcher, Lees and Hutch

FF has been great but I think we were becoming a little to reliant on him and the side was becoming a little unbalanced as a result.

Don't get me wrong, he has been great for us and given us a cutting edge but its over now - best we can hope for is that we rebuild and come out more strongly for it.

If his career is uncertain I can see why he wouldn't feel able to play. No its not right and a kick on the teeth of everyone involved with swfc... But I'd rather have 11 committed players today whilst FF clears his head than him put in a non commited display. 

Better and more valuable players have come back for other teams from this position so let's not be too hasty about this whole situation 

35 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

It reminds me a bit of the Big Ron saga. Someone who was/is loved at the club gets a much better offer from a rival. If we really want FF to stay we should match or better Derby's offer.

i want him to stay but no way at this moment in time would i offer him a new contract ......we dont have to ,we have him signed up for 3 years ,chansiri says he;s not selling the blokes got 2 options he can buckle down and play or he can refuse to and sit at home for 3 years and not get paid .....not a big fan of chansiri but if can ride this one out he'll have my utmost respect .