Do we want FF to play again?

We need to do what's best for Sheffield Wednesday reminds me of the Di Canio Carbone affairs where we lost out big time took us years to recover.He either stays or we sell him for top price.please Wednesday don't make the same mistake again 

The way I see it is this:

Monday morning, we need an apology. Not a statement, an actual old-fashioned letter of apology, typed up and all by FF. He needs to apologise, say that he was swayed by interest from other clubs and wasn't in the right place mentally. He's reconsidered his position and realises that he is happy here, is loving his time here, respects his teammates and wants to rectify the rift he's caused between himself and the fans by working even harder to achieve all that he can for us. 

Anything less, and he needs to be off. Rumours doing the rounds are £12 million bid from Newcastle. Tell them to up it to £14 million and we should absolutely accept that. 

Don't see how he can come back from this to be honest.

The way he has gone about this is disgusting, loyalty is scarce in football nowadays but to outright refuse to travel and play speaks volumes about his character as a mercenary.

If he wanted to go then that's his decision but the way he is acting is pathetic, shows a complete lack of respect to players and fans alike.

Would rather not have this poisonous atmosphere anywhere near the club. Let him go and join up with the money hungry mercenaries at other clubs.

We are building a TEAM and his attitude is not on, regardless of skill. No one is bigger than the club and his true colours have been exposed for all to see.

Carlos is fuming and rightly so, whatever happens now is up to DC and CC have faith that they will find the best resolution to this situation for the club.

UTO!    

I would be gutted to see him go but for me the only way he can stay is a public apology to his team mates, the manager chairman and the fans, preferably on the pitch. We shouldn't offer him a financial incentive unless it's in his contract that he is the highest paid player in the club.

DC says no players are for sale but if it comes to it he should so we can use the money to strengthen. All those saying let him rot in the reserves as DC is mintedjust think about the ffp and the money we would be wasting.

also, what do we tell the kids who idolise him and use him as a role model?

For me it's always been pretty simple.... You're even Wednesday or you're not

I love Fessi and from the little bit I know of him as a person and everything I know about him as a footballer, he seems a talented, hardworking, down to earth bloke.... He's achieved a great deal here and could still go on to achieve so much more... Maybe he's just been badly advised, maybe he's just feeling undervalued, maybe he's just a greedy cuunt...

Frankly I don't give give a flip... We all make mistakes and all do silly things "in the moment" but when the dust settles and if he isn't prepared to apologise he can walk as far as I'm concerned... 

Today's performance was just another example of how Carlos' team play for one another and to a defined plan... If Fernando wants to be part of that then great, if he'd rather look after himself then good luck to him, we're on our way back regardless

Wawaw 

Never say never for me, but as many on here have said, IF he were to stay and play again he has a serious job dose of contrition to show, firstly to his employer and team mates and then to the fans. Who know's what has been said by which clubs to whom, but I wouldn't rule out him staying provided he does the things others have already detailed. One thing is absolutely certain though for me, should it come to him leaving, he should NOT be sold to a championship rival, it's crazy. Rather him rot in the reserves for a year and then sell him when our fate this season is already sealed. The one person who comes out of this stinking even worse than he already did is Pearson, what an obnoxious prat he is. Living in Sheffield, he knew full well how this would destabilise the club, and the fans, and has deliberately it would seem chose to do that.

2 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

I didn't know about the cycling on the pavement thing....that's the last straw for me.

It was news to me, too. I don't choose to believe it because I have long wanted the death penalty restored for that (and only that) specific offence. God knows, the selfish tawts have nearly ended my life more than once! But Fernando is half Italian and they do have a special relationship with the bicycle. (Have you ever seen "La Dolce Vita"?) Perhaps we could make an exception.

Happy for Forestieri to play for us again, but only if he apologises, only if he wants to be with us, and only if he earns his way back into the team.

incidently, I thought we were better today than we have previously been away from home against top sides (last season obviously) without Forestieri.

His quality enables us to unlock teams at Hillsborough, though I think Abdi can provide the same for us once he's up and running.

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's a grown man. 

Yes he's a grown man but if someone said to you I can double your wages if...... Are you telling me you'd feel fully focused at work?? Me being honest I wouldn't, not saying FF has handled this correctly mind you!!!!

Irrationally telling him to go and rot in the reserves, like some are saying, is just ridiculous.

All that needs to happen at the moment is to tell him he isn't getting paid this week and he will be subject to disciplinary proceedings which may result in a fine.

He needs to tell the club what he's unhappy with and or what he's wishing to achieve with his behaviour, take it from there.

Guest RedDragonOwl

Really don't see how he can come back from this.

If we're going to get bromoted then we need all the players to be together. It's clear he don't want to be part of the team, so It's important that we keep him as far away from the team as possible.