Do we want FF to play again?

14 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

sorry There,s nothing worse than a player who cry's off even if he has a beef with the club he let the fans down his manager down his team down and not least the owner of the club ,if he wants to leave then do it properly or sort things out like a grown up ,and either apologise and pull his weight or slap in a transfer request ,you never know he might end up sat on the bench somewhere else ,it's his call either way 

Amen Trevor

Just now, scram said:

It's happened quite a bit tbf - but usually kept quiet - the player often has a "mysterious injury" to explain their absence

I don't think we should have made it public either - not yet anyway

I know that fans are rightly outraged and want the player punished - but ultimately the club needs to do what is best for the club

If there's a way back for FF then it should have been explored - if there isn't then get him moved on and let's move on ourselves

I think the noises in all the pre and post match today suggest the door is shut on a way back. By making it totally clear that he's done this and it's on him (which I absolutely agree it is btw) it can only make it harder to reconcile it 

Hearing that he took part in training on Friday, including planning for today. To then turn around as they're boarding the bus and say he isn't going is a disgrace.

Complete disregard for his team mates, the fans travelling and the coaching staff. Sh*thouse.

Edited by NeonLeon

3 minutes ago, scram said:

It's happened quite a bit tbf - but usually kept quiet - the player often has a "mysterious injury" to explain their absence

I know that fans are rightly outraged and want the player punished - but ultimately the club needs to do what is best for the club

If there's a way back for FF then it should have been explored - if there isn't then get him moved on and let's move on ourselves

voice of reason and spot on 

I think tonight and a lot of last season showed that without Forrestieri we don't have that special player who turns tight games which tonight was in our favour. I think we should do all we can to keep him because there's little chance of us replacing him like for like.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think tonight and a lot of last season showed that without Forrestieri we don't have that special person who turns tight games which tonight was in our favour. I think we should do all we can to keep him because there's little chance of us replacing him like for like.

I can't say I agree. Above all, you need players with professional attitudes and if it turns out that he hasn't got that then , good though he has shown himself to be, we must - and can - find a replacement. Footballers are not gold, They are not part of a finite resource. They are being produced all the time. Our task -as it always has been - is to find them and make them a part  of a loyal team.

1 hour ago, Grimbarian said:

Only an idiot would say they don't want to see him playing for us again, but the situation obviously needs resolving, either sign a new contract and declare you're staying (and make a public apology), or move on.

Why would you be an idiot for saying you don't want a player that refused do his job to play for us again???? If you turn up to work on Monday but refuse to do owt will your gaffer give you a 2nd chance?

1 hour ago, Grimbarian said:

Only an idiot would say they don't want to see him playing for us again, but the situation obviously needs resolving, either sign a new contract and declare you're staying (and make a public apology), or move on.

I understand this opinion but i disagree. I wouldnt give the little p***k anything. Whats the point? We cant stand for being held to ransom.

Imagine if we got promoted and brought in a player like Negrado (like Boro have). Would we have to go through this again until hes the highest earner?

Sod off FF, i genuinely never want to see u in the shirt again

12 minutes ago, scram said:

What way back could you see? Proper enquiry.