Do we want FF to play again?

26 years old.... Should know a bit better than that.

I get the impression DC might happily let him burn away in the reserves.

People make mistakes but I think this is really poor from a so called professional - not sure I want him wearing the badge now. 

On reflection and after everything has sank in, no. He's shown his true colours, he's a money grabbing mercenary, will fit in well at Newcastle or Derby. Take £12m add £6m of Chansiri money and that gives us £18m to plug holes and add further depth to an already top 4 team.

Only an idiot would say they don't want to see him playing for us again, but the situation obviously needs resolving, either sign a new contract and declare you're staying (and make a public apology), or move on.

No, I don't want to see any player that couldn't give a HOOT about us wearing and wearing our shirt and that includes the Dev. Squad, time to see if Mr C's wallet can afford to put him in his place...

I guess that's always a risk when you buy players that are "out of favour"

Some deserve to be out of favour, money grabbing two hats...

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

I think we should wait until the true and sure story comes out. For all we know, his grandmother might have committed suicide and every other story might be nonsense. Patience is the key. Be not quick to judgment, I tell thee!

What, you calling Carlos a liar ?

1 minute ago, Grimbarian said:

Only an idiot would say they don't want to see him playing for us again, but the situation obviously needs resolving, either sign a new contract and declare you're staying (and make a public apology), or move on.

I'd say only an idiot wants to see him play for us again. He's spat his dummy out a year after signing a 4 year deal, willing to go and help promotion rivals for a few extra grand. Obviously money talks but there is a way of going about it and folding your arms and refusing to play isn't the way. roger him, quite honestly.

only way he's going to come out of this is if he apologises directly to the club / manager / fans and says something like it was my agent giving me the wrong advice and i've now sacked him.

Anything short of that and he'll not come back from this. 

the bridge is burning  at the moment just a case of how quickly he can put the flames out before its burnt down.

He's still a great player and pretty much guaranteed 15+ goals as long as he stays fit, so if he signed a new contract and apologised for missing the game, then I would forgive him.

He has done some irreversible damage though, he might do a Rooney and surprise us with a new contract when it looks like he was about to leave, but that is unlikely.

1 minute ago, sam1 said:

I'd say only an idiot wants to see him play for us again. He's spat his dummy out a year after signing a 4 year deal, willing to go and help promotion rivals for a few extra grand. Obviously money talks but there is a way of going about it and folding your arms and refusing to play isn't the way. roger him, quite honestly.

He's not allowed to be a human being who makes a stupid rash immature decision? Hope you're never a parent and one of your kids does something dumb, you've never made a dumb decision in your life? I certainly know I have.