Do we want FF to play again?

I would be heartbroken if he left. No doubt he is a match winner. But unless he come back with WAWAW tattooed on his forehead and absolutely begs forgiveness he can take a walk. Shameful, hugely disrespectful and frankly gutting behaviour. I feel for all the little owls who idolise him. 

15 minutes ago, scram said:

It's happened quite a bit tbf - but usually kept quiet - the player often has a "mysterious injury" to explain their absence

I don't think we should have made it public either - not yet anyway

I know that fans are rightly outraged and want the player punished - but ultimately the club needs to do what is best for the club

If there's a way back for FF then it should have been explored - if there isn't then get him moved on and let's move on ourselves

i dont want him punished all i want is for him to honour the contract that he signed a year ago ......as for making it public, 20k of us have just spent a  small fortune on season tickets on the strength of watching players like him you dont think fobbing us off with a lie that he's injured when we patently know he's not could possibly be a wrong route to take .

He has refused to play for us in our opening 2 games, and yet fans are saying if he apologised we could forgive him, has it not crossed your minds he doesn't want to apologise cos he feels as though he is correct and does not want to play for us again.

he is a truly defining player for us, but he doesn't want to be here, and if a pay increase is the only way to make him play then we shouldn't comply.

it would be nice if other clubs turned round and said no thanks , we don't need players who refuse to play.

wont happen though.

bye bye FF legendary status revoked

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

Oh, so he's one of the clever batsards who knows how to use the "Express Checkout", eh?

Yes, I know they don't have them at Lidl. I'm "on a budget" , too!:rolleyes:

Asked the manager if there could be a basket/express/ cash only kiosk, I wouldn't mind if it cost a bit more? Then go to Morrison's. Couldn't argue really.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Asked the manager if there could be a basket/express/ cash only kiosk, I wouldn't mind if it cost a bit more? Then go to Morrison's. Couldn't argue really.

Well, they're business-clever. As soon as technology becomes cheaper than some poor drone in a smock on minimum wage then it will happen - so long as they are allowed to have a gorilla on minimum wage prowling about to cosh the shoplifters, that is!:laugh: 

2 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Well, they're business-clever. As soon as technology becomes cheaper than some poor drone in a smock on minimum wage then it will happen - so long as they are allowed to have a gorilla on minimum wage prowling about to cosh the shoplifters, that is!:laugh: 

We're a third world country masquerading as first world idiots.

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaOwl said:

Im so loaded, i've got leggy interns posting for me.

Your problem is you don't get enough sunshine (surprising if you're in Ca). Now I suggest a vitamin D tablet every day. And you might want to try a teaspoonful of cod liver oil every morning. It tastes like a gobfull of iron filings but it will keep the rickets away!:laugh:

At any rate, that's what we were told in the nineteen-sixties!

13 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i dont want him punished all i want is for him to honour the contract that he signed a year ago ......as for making it public, 20k of us have just spent a  small fortune on season tickets on the strength of watching players like him you dont think fobbing us off with a lie that he's injured when we patently know he's not could possibly be a wrong route to take .

Agree with most of what you say here Torry. However, what's going to change if he's not sanctioned? Btw I was a supporter of the Bosman ruling but there has to be balance.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Sack his agent.

Make a full apology.

Sign a new contract.

Donate this week's wages to bluebell wood or the children's hospital.

If he does this then it's a yes from me.

That is the only way I'd want to see him play for us again.

But it would never happen. It may have done in the 1950's but not now.

3 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Is it just me, or does "Nissan Almera" sound like the Latin name for a rare species of antelope?

Editor asks:

Can any other readers provide us with guffaw-inducing observations regarding the names of models of cars that could be mistaken for animals, plants or, indeed, anything at all to do with Linaeus's system of binomial nomenclature?