OFFICIAL - Will Buckley signs on loan

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

I think Henry is injured again for a while, seems to be happening to him a lot 

Fair enough pal, shame cos I think he'd be useful next to Lees, i remember him on loan for Blackburn against us and he was solid, won everything in the air. Another player to suggest is maybe Jordan Turnbull from Southampton, can play left back or centre back. Was on loan at Swindon last year.

22 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Leeds mate said he was shuffle ! Will have to play very very well to start. Can see him playing in cup games etc

Ask a leeds fan about bannan and barkley?

Bet 'shuffle' is their answer to those players aswell

1 minute ago, poite said:

Ask a leeds fan about bannan and barkley?

Bet 'shuffle' is their answer to those players aswell

Was gunna say I remember Leeds fan I used to work with laughing when we signed Tom Lees, said we'd be leaking goals left right and centre lol

2 minutes ago, shez owl said:

Adds depth to squad, need Reach for the other wing and a Strong CB, then I think we're sorted

Cant see us bringing in any more wide players in now. We have 5 if you include Forestieri. LB, CB and DM and I think that will be that 

8 minutes ago, Random Task said:

If Matias keeps his form up, Buckley could be 4th choice. There won't be many teams in the league with a better 4th choice winger, in my opinion. 

Think he will be ahead of Matias...if he settles and CC gets him up and running he could even force his way into the first team.

His attitude and the early days will be key.

Very astute signing imo, will offer competition for Wallace and depth to the squad if nothing else... If he rekindles his form from Brighton then he might just surprise a few people.

Oh and I couldn't give a flying foook what Leeds fans think about owt, least of all football!

Decent signing this, adds depth and flexibility to the squad. Matias, Wallace, Forestieri, Stobbs, Sogou, Helan all available to play wide is good competition. Just need a couple of defenders and a midfield wardrobe and I think we're set.

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Think he will be ahead of Matias...if he settles and CC gets him up and running he could even force his way into the first team.

His attitude and the early days will be key.

I'd like to see Matias given a go in the number 10 role, was it Brentford away last season I think he played there and looked good.