Abdi from Watford?

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Mcgugens been very unlucky with his team choices over the last few years. Under mandaric lewis would first on the team sheet

Not even slightly, he's a mercenary that goes to any club that'll pay him enough money.

His ability is that of a great player for any lower mid-table Championship club, but his wages will invariably be that of a someone far beyond his station. 

I'm being an ass here, but I genuinely have zero sympathy for a bloke that looked apathetic for all but the first game of the season last year

Do you think it would be too premature to think up songs for him?

I'm thinking Blue by Effeil 65 fits somewhere.

"He's blue Abdi, Ab-di, Abdi, Ab-di"

or something.

poo poo. 

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Not even slightly, he's a mercenary that goes to any club that'll pay him enough money.

His ability is that of a great player for any lower mid-table Championship club, but his wages will invariably be that of a someone far beyond his station. 

I'm being an ass here, but I genuinely have zero sympathy for a bloke that looked apathetic for all but the first game of the season last year

Bit unfair. We were all extatic when e landed him.the team has improved massively since last summer and he doesn't "fit" with this team. Shame but that's life. We move on

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Let's hope the funds for the Wolves takeover haven't been transferred yet. They will be in for top quality players now also. 

Think they'll be a year behind us- the top players available will want to know they're signing for a side with real promotional potential.  Unless they're just mercenaries chasing the highest wage they can get.

Oh........

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Forest-began well they got taken over he was shut out of the side for being lazy

Watford - same again

Wednesday- same again 

Your right in a way that shows he loves to be the main man and when hes not he gets lazy so ends up loaned out.

Hes the sort of player that needs to be in a consistant mid table team were he can be star atteaction like he was for us on loan