Abdi from Watford?

31 minutes ago, scram said:

Extremely well

He's a fantastic player - i always regarded him as the best player outside the premier and i still stand by that

He more than acquitted himself out of position in the premier

Like i said with FF - i think Watford are mistaken if they let him go

Where do Watford use him then mate, and what role to you foresee for him at Hillsborough? If we stick with a two in midfield, is he defensively good enough to play with Bannan?

Just now, ohgoditsjames said:

Please join me in keeping a level head, I'm skeptical this is actually happening but I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit I was wrong if it does lol

Unfortunately I've always trusted Scram unreservedly. The only way this doesn't happen is if something goes wrong at the final minute.

I'm utterly perplexed (in a good way) at how we get all these players into the same team. It doesn't seem possible. 

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, saywended said:

Probably the same or slightly less than FF .

Then that would be some fantastic business. Much better than spending a fortune on Mcormack. 

Right I've never seen this guy play but I'm now going to be worried sick until it's all confirmed. Scram is the man who said Forestieri is like a hand grenade (or a bomb, maybe) going off in the opposition box... and he is! I respect this man. What if someone else snaps him up. I'm scared.

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Right I've never seen this guy play but I'm now going to be worried sick until it's all confirmed. Scram is the man who said Forestieri is like a hand grenade (or a bomb, maybe) going off in the opposition box... and he is! I respect this man. What if someone else snaps him up. I'm scared.

I'm the same. I keep checking here and Twitter every few minutes in the hope it's confirmed  :-)

Hope Nixon is not up to speed with this one!

1. @reluctantnicko SWFC interest in Abdi true Al?

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More
User Actions
 Following
OvMqKeWw_bigger.jpgAlan Nixon@reluctantnicko 

@NaughtonNathan Interest. But that's all at this stage.

8:54 PM - 25 Jul 2016
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Alan NeedhamTweet text