Abdi from Watford?

This kid has serious quality and is at the age where he has been there and done it but can still improve. I think he would be fantastic in a midfield 3 alongside Kieran Lee and Bazza, both players working hard allowing him to express his talent 

10 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Hope it get's confirmed too.

We'd have among the best midfield's and forward line's in the division, plus we already got the best keeper. Just need to sort the defence and squad depth out then, we'll be in with a shout for top two.

Lees and Hutch could turn out to be the best defensive pairing in the division if they can stay fit.

18 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Or 2 up top and somehow fit everyone else in! So hard as hooper and fletch are class. Let's just wait and see

Hooper way to good for the bench. Top scorer for us and possibly the league this year.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

So, what worries me when Sky say Watford will allow Abdi to leave, and that Sheffield Wednesday are front runners, is that they're just touting for a better offer.

Otherwise the deal would be done, then announced.

Yep, this being leaked by a source close to the club suggests they may be hoping for someone to gazump us at the last minute.

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yep, this being leaked by a source close to the club suggests they may be hoping for someone to gazump us at the last minute.

And possubly will if we've decided on our price.

A bit like with the Pudil deal.

I think they're pissed off with us after signing Forestieri cheaply