The beautiful lights of Hillsborough

Our ground was flippin sexy tonight, A proper MILF of a football ground..........anybody who wants to leave that must be mad. All she needs is her varicose veins sorting, a new pair of plumptious breasts and a bit of filler in her crevices and shes good to go for another 100 years.........PHWOOAARRR

lol  lol  lol  lol

Wonder how long into the game tomorrow it will be

before the Brighton fans start lighting up their phones.

Ours was spontaneous and absolutely AWESOME!

I'm afraid their attempt will be TINPOT

Not sure how.much it's worth but as some will know I'm also a Lazio fan, and use their forum , and they all know I'm an owl.

Had so many messages in the last couple of days from their fans and ultras saying how good the atmosphere was and how they're hoping we can get promoted and have adopted us as their English team.

Certainly getting mentioned all over the place with what we did Friday.

Wonder how long into the game tomorrow it will be

before the Brighton fans start lighting up their phones.

Ours was spontaneous and absolutely AWESOME!

I'm afraid their attempt will be TINPOT

I expect it to happen.

I'll be singing 'what the flipping hell is that' & 'your just a poo poo sheffield wednesday' in response.

T

Not sure how.much it's worth but as some will know I'm also a Lazio fan, and use their forum , and they all know I'm an owl.

Had so many messages in the last couple of days from their fans and ultras saying how good the atmosphere was and how they're hoping we can get promoted and have adopted us as their English team.

Certainly getting mentioned all over the place with what we did Friday.

That's fantastic.

Lot's of people in Portugal also adopting Wednesday to their hearts, what with our fan presence over there for the past few preseasons & now our connections with CC, Matias & Joao.

The Sleeping Giant is stirring.

My sixteen year Old daughter was in tears at that site. Coming out she said its amazing toBe part of that family. Just smiled and thought about my dad and grandad who are long gone but such a big part of why we are all wednesday

Brilliant post.